Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

can someone do something about cheaters?

jack_wardy

Pika Lover
look at these
1679404094508.png
seriously, why there's so many cheaters in pika network MC server? can they just introduce IP ban already? there are so many cheaters now on pika network MC server that it's not enjoyable anymore. what's going on???

BlazeLavenson

Legendary Pika
To be fair once you hit 150 reports you can get the Great Reporter role on forums so yeah

also i don't think staff knows how to ip ban LOL

Otherside

Great Reporter
They use some undetectable vpns, so it's kinda hard to block them permanently but also hard doesn't mean it's impossible.
Btw thanks for reporting Cheaters. We need to give our best to keep a good environment in the server the other things might be done by staffs.

Ujjwal53

Epic Pika
look at these
View attachment 71486
seriously, why there's so many cheaters in pika network MC server? can they just introduce IP ban already? there are so many cheaters now on pika network MC server that it's not enjoyable anymore. what's going on???
Developers are continuously working on a new and better anticheat and this process takes time also even if staff ip-ban those hackers they can just change their ip without using a vpn (i won't mention the method)and get a new alt and it will be like nothing happened so ip ban isn't that effective either.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
We already IP-ban for cheating (see the rules and punishments). I gave a short explanation about the cheating problem in another thread, so I'm going to quote it here:
The main problem with cheaters is that there are just too many - our staff members cannot possibly spectate and ban everyone. Our anti-cheat is trying its best, but no anti-cheat in this world is perfect, so ours has flaws too (which ultimately get exploited).
For a more detailed overview, I recommend you read another reply I wrote by clicking HERE.

All in all, both the staff team and the anti-cheat are trying their best, but cheating in Minecraft has always been a major problem, especially for one of the largest cracked Minecraft networks out there.