Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

can block hitting make you ban?

bigpuncher

me and friend casual playing in pika-network/practice..... we thought of practicing some hits example:-block hitting while practicing we figured out that block hitting does kb and insane damage but that thing that i am worried about is that that it gives reach..... i wanna know whether can you receive a ban because of blockhitting i really don't wanna get ban from pika since i love pika-network/bedwars

Darqneez

Legendary Pika
you mean right-click block hitting? if that what you mean it's completely fine. and it's one of the skills that people usually use. and it's allowed to use it.

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
no
it will not result in a ban
many players use that

Snowyy

Banned
IGN
SnowyT_T
If you do not have any illegal modifications aka hacked clients , and don’t break any rules such as abusing a bug , then you shouldn’t worry of getting banned.

Predefined message to bypass the limit filter.

Good morning,
SnowyT_T

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
The Banhammer has spoken ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

SlotBot

Pika Lover
me and friend casual playing in pika-network/practice..... we thought of practicing some hits example:-block hitting while practicing we figured out that block hitting does kb and insane damage but that thing that i am worried about is that that it gives reach..... i wanna know whether can you receive a ban because of blockhitting i really don't wanna get ban from pika since i love pika-network/bedwars
Also it doesn't give you any reach but actually resets your sprint and make you walk slower therefore is recommended in tight spaces