Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Can anyone tell me from where i can get this forum page designed or readymade

IamaDevil

Epic Pika
As u seen above i wanted it cause i am starting my own server so pls help me and i know it should be in off-topic but sorry for that.

Slayton2007

Legendary Pika
As u seen above i wanted it cause i am starting my own server so pls help me and i know it should be in off-topic but sorry for that.
Greetings, Firstly i'd like to address that i hope the server you're making will be successfull, onto your request, i do not think the code for this pika-network forums page is for public eyes, but im sure you can find a coder/developer who can copy the code of this forum page (with permission of course) for your use or the developer can make a new forum page for you,
Thank you,
Hope this helped,
And have a great day! ;D

OP
OP
IamaDevil

IamaDevil

Epic Pika
Thanks for keeping hope for my Server and where can we get developers or coders

Sadra3445

Banned
Ok i will say everyone join your server to be good server 1-say me the id of your server ?

2-How many games and mods you server have?

eb.PNG

Slayton2007

Legendary Pika
Ok i will say everyone join your server to be good server 1-say me the id of your server ?

2-How many games and mods you server have?

View attachment 36973
they cant state their ip for their server as it is advertising, but you sure can start a conversation with them through the conversation feature

KenzoTange

Banned
There are special designers for XenForo & Tebex.
Getting a custom-designed XenForo (Forums) or Tebex (BuyCraft & Store) will cost you over 250$ for sure, so I suggest getting a premade one.
Only the Forums license is 130-150$, making fully done forums will cost you over 700$ for sure.
In the right corner of PikaNetwork Theme (the bottom), you can see "N", click on it and it will take you to the designer's web page.

I hope this helps!

1638465427105.png