Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Can Anyone give the coordinates for one fortress in nether?

Denvil_XYX_YT

Pika Member
I have not found a single nether fortress in months they are tooooo far I guess so. Please anyone can give on e coordinates to a fortress. I need help and I want some Blaze spawners to get blaze rods for me please😨😨😨😨. I am desperate so I asked.

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
I don't know how you haven't found one "in months", mostly because this reset is very new, and nether fortresses are not rare. Your best bet is to just keep searching. They aren't hard to find

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
There are many nether fortresses still unraided in the nether, it is a lot easier when you can fly around. I have protected a lot of spawners by locking them with a private door on top of them. Here are some coordinates: X: 3993 Y: 80 Z: 137 (double blaze spawner)

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
There are many nether fortresses still unraided in the nether, it is a lot easier when you can fly around. I have protected a lot of spawners by locking them with a private door on top of them. Here are some coordinates: X: 3993 Y: 80 Z: 137 (double blaze spawner)
ooo that's big brain. Can I see a screenshot of how you're doing that? I wanna protect the one I like using