Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Can anyone awesome enough do this for me please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
Hi boys.
So I was thinking, many of you people are so wealthy, with your own credit card, own money, and you could do whatever you want.
Well, I really want a premium account from any of you guys.
It would be great. I have been playing Minecraft for more than 3 years, and still struggling getting an account.
My whole Google History is like "Minecraft Premium Account Giveaway 2017 June 11" or like "Minecraft account list 2017".
I have entered A LOT of giveaways before, don't know if they were fake (probably was) but I wasted my time on them.
Then I have entered more legit ones, and I didn't check the videos the Channel uploaded so I don't know if I won any. The reason I was unable to check them was because I entered millions of giveaways.
I really hope you guys donate me any account. Any IGN will be appreciated.
Someone giving me a new and fresh account or a giftcode would be sick.
I remember someone letting me borrow his account, he put all the trust on me. I think his name was webbyplayz.
Guys, if you can let me borrow it, you can put all the trust on me. I wouldn't harm the account a bit.

Guys DM (Direct Message) me if you are capable of getting me one. That would be very appreciated. But if you buy me one, name it Agrolax.

Thank you! :)
-Safdar

MariaShy

Pika Member
Wish I could help ya but as you can tell many people who play on this server have a cracked Minecraft and are unable of buying one.But anyway good luck!

Rexerage

I would love one actually as well since I'm just a 14 year old faggot so yeah... ;D

Markbona

Pika Lover
Hello
U can get super alts as your minecraft account
It still cost money though but u can think about it. I think for full acess account it is $8 only.
Thank you
Also I have another suggestion,
U can use MCLeaks . Though u need to use their Authenticator thru downloading it. It would be easy

D

Deleted member 85

486454.png

I couldn't remember the quote so I grabbed a crappy quote image.
But I bet if you kneel before U-RITE he'll buy you one. :wink:

Stavon

Pika Member
I will not recommend MCLeaks, just join a part-time job and deposit your money into your credit card or something.

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Even if I can afford a premium Minecraft, it wouldn't be much fun. Also, it costs a lot of money in my place. I can't help you with this though. You could just participate premium account giveaways like MECHAME did. It wouldn't give you a high chance of getting the account though. Just like Nanidato said, "Everything comes with a price".

-Death

OP
OP
Agrolax

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
Guys, I get it. Nobody can achieve anything without any effort.
But I have been trying to get one ever since I knew about premium accounts.
Thanks for the advice.
I have used MCLeaks before, it works flawlessly, but I want my OWN one.
I have joined a lot of giveaways.
I would join one if someone hosts it on here, since its really hard to keep track on the giveaways on YouTube.
I don't want this thread locked yet, so I get a bit more suggestions.
Thanks.

OP
OP
Agrolax

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
And guys, it was only a request for donation. Nothing else.
And yet, my thread reached upto 4 dislikes.
Wow.

Stavon

Pika Member
Just get out there and work your butt off, and sacrifice your own time to get that money to be able to buy what you want to earn. Hustle, or be broke. Choose wisely, my friend.

OP
OP
Agrolax

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
Just get out there and work your butt off, and sacrifice your own time to get that money to be able to buy what you want to earn. Hustle, or be broke. Choose wisely, my friend.
ehh...
I am a very hardworking guy, correct.
But, currently, I'm struggling to find an online job with good amount of salary and good staffs and also a place where a 13-year-old can fit in.

ali99

Epic Pika
dude if ur old enough u can make ur own money simply by doing simple tasks..student jobs bro

i make 300-500$ by selling gaming PCs in the UAE, along with my friends...(if ur curious..yes...im a A+ grader at collage :3 )
before that i worked in McDonalds in summers , preparing their website for 2 months..(java and http based) (they paid 213$)

HOWEVER if ur still in school (alternate being collage) i 100% RECOMMEND u not to go for summer jobs or u would have a HARD time finding a good collage...

if u ask my age..im 18..

and dont waste ur time on the giveaways...they r fake...

Stavon

Pika Member
^ Work in MacDonalds or something. Or like what Ali said, find summer jobs without an age limit, seeing you as being 13 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.