Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

JChan

Epic Pika
Yes. I know I made this thread back in old forum but I silently returned to pika.

I'm quiting pika. It had changed a lot ever since I've been here (2014) but I feel like pika network is feeling like shit to be now (sorry for the strong language but that's how I feel).

I have lost interest with the server because
1. Apparently your a noob if you're a donator
2. Prison is inactive with staff members as well as practice.
3. Inactive pvp staff members at my timezone

I feel like the server is full of noobs. It really pisses me off when I get hackusated on pvp servers like 2+ times a day and have to waste fucking 10 minutes to do screenshare and shit like that. It's honestly a waste of time even though you recorded it, they don't believe shit.

I made a suggestions thread about a punishment for hackusators but even bumping that thread TWICE, No staff replied.

I knew yoeri since titancore and he was amazing during that server. He was literally on the server everyday but after he bought pika network, he changed a lot.
Just realised: @umz2k9 / TheOPMinecrafter made a similar thread to mines. I do agree with him as well.
I have a lot more hate about pika

Anyways, bye pikacrafters

Last edited:
N

Nignogery

He was literally on the server everyday but after he bought pika network, he changed a lot.
Ofcourse he did, he is busy everyday making new servers, making sure there are no bugs and in general trying to make the server better. He left his school just for Pika.

But i guess goodbye JChan, have a good future!

JakeNikeYT

Legendary Pika
Noobs will be Pros Tomorrow , Good luck in your future life..Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.