Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Builduhc kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidva

Veteran
Hey there,

I was looking around on pratice but i cant found a kit that give you stuff from uhc. (Builduhc) Can you plz add kit builduhc

Materials
- dia sword
- dia armour
- power 1 bow
- stack arrows
- golden appels (6)
- (golden heads) (3) that i have seen in uhc Its a special golden apple that gives 7 seconds regeneration.
- 2 buckets lava
- 2 buckets water
- fishing rod
-2 stacks blocks (wood or cobble)
- tools (pickaxe axe)
- stack food (steak is the best)

Thats it!

I hope this will be added as kit!
Sorry for my bad english, im just a noob
When you guys like this idea, like this post to let see you guy want that this will be added!

Gr. Davidva

OP
OP
Davidva

Davidva

Veteran
When you guys want, i will made more kit ideas

IceyGamer123

Pika Lover
i think thats a good idea that would be fun to build like bases and stuff kinda like eggwars but more dangerous XD i would like this to be added aswell

OP
OP
Davidva

Davidva

Veteran
i think thats a good idea that would be fun to build like bases and stuff kinda like eggwars but more dangerous XD i would like this to be added aswell
You can like it to support the idea!

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Hey there,

I was looking around on pratice but i cant found a kit that give you stuff from uhc. (Builduhc) Can you plz add kit builduhc

Materials
- dia sword
- dia armour
- power 1 bow
- stack arrows
- golden appels (6)
- (golden heads) (3) that i have seen in uhc Its a special golden apple that gives 7 seconds regeneration.
- 2 buckets lava
- 2 buckets water
- fishing rod
-2 stacks blocks (wood or cobble)
- tools (pickaxe axe)
- stack food (steak is the best)

Thats it!

I hope this will be added as kit!
Sorry for my bad english, im just a noob
When you guys like this idea, like this post to let see you guy want that this will be added!

Gr. Davidva
I liked it and I think it deservers the like. This kit will especially be fun on the maps that are really flat. What also would be cool is a kit like this, only then only with bow, blocks and a few golden apples. Mayby also add like a bit of build time when you can't go to the other/can't pvp. It seems fun to me, only I do like PVP more ;)

OP
OP
Davidva

Davidva

Veteran
I liked it and I think it deservers the like. This kit will especially be fun on the maps that are really flat. What also would be cool is a kit like this, only then only with bow, blocks and a few golden apples. Mayby also add like a bit of build time when you can't go to the other/can't pvp. It seems fun to me, only I do like PVP more ;)
The kit you talking about is advanced UHC. Its dia sword power bow arrows and 2 golden appels

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
The kit you talking about is advanced UHC. Its dia sword power bow arrows and 2 golden appels
Nope. I am talking about only bow, blocks, a few golden apples, arrows and a pvp timer. Its without a sword.

OP
OP
Davidva

Davidva

Veteran
It's a kit copy from badlion , I wouldn't consider this kit as ur idea.
If they add the kit they should put a rule not to sky camp.
I know its a copy of badlion! But i love this kit so i want that they added

Status
Not open for further replies.