Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Builder Rank to the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inzepty

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
Inzep​

Suggestion:
Builder Rank to the server​

Detailed description:
Hi there , i would like to make a apple that pika is good in aevery possible ways but we need builder on this servers who we can call on spot , the we would be ablr to see more new maps , new spawns more frequently as , there is a dedicated team working on the building stuff alone,
I would be the firstt o apply becse i am a builder , and was on a very popular cracked minecarft server ( Not saying the name , but its very big minigames serve now also) , and i have helped the team in spaw buildiong also , very long ago , i know my stff somewhat , could build custom world for faction alone , custom texture pack , I did one project in world paint for faction , (pls ask if intrested ) So if ther was a rank for building lovers , i would applay it with all my heart and put in hours a day, pls add it ,
only a suggetion​

Reason(s):
we need builder on this servers who we can call on spot , the we would be ablr to see more new maps , new spawns more frequently as , there is a dedicated team working on the building stuff alone.
More relaibility on serverspawn
make frequent chages
New maps , every resent from the community witin itself
more secure , and a lot moreeee.​

Example(s):
I was once a builder for a server spawn builing team on one big cracked server ( not gonna tell the name , becue it would be advertising)​

0czz

Rare Pika
Umm, -1 + ur english is really bad i had a stroke reading this

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Inzep

Suggestion:
Builder Rank to the server

Detailed description:
Hi there , i would like to make a apple that pika is good in aevery possible ways but we need builder on this servers who we can call on spot , the we would be ablr to see more new maps , new spawns more frequently as , there is a dedicated team working on the building stuff alone,

I would be the firstt o apply becse i am a builder , and was on a very popular cracked minecarft server ( Not saying the name , but its very big minigames serve now also) , and i have helped the team in spaw buildiong also , very long ago , i know my stff somewhat , could build custom world for faction alone , custom texture pack , I did one project in world paint for faction , (pls ask if intrested ) So if ther was a rank for building lovers , i would applay it with all my heart and put in hours a day, pls add it ,

only a suggetion

Reason(s):
we need builder on this servers who we can call on spot , the we would be ablr to see more new maps , new spawns more frequently as , there is a dedicated team working on the building stuff alone.

More relaibility on serverspawn

make frequent chages

New maps , every resent from the community witin itself

more secure , and a lot moreeee.

Example(s):
I was once a builder for a server spawn builing team on one big cracked server ( not gonna tell the name , becue it would be advertising)
+1
"Khm khm @TryHardMarktin hi there"

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello Inzep,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.