Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Builder positions

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
KnuckleFist_
Username:
KnuckleFist_

Suggestion:
Builder positions

Detailed description:
just like how we have the pikanerds and the staff we can similarly have the builders too

or we can maybe merge the builders into the pikanerds (just like how the skindesigners are part of pikanerds)

this way if people have actually decent map suggestions but they are trash at building

they can collaborate with builders to create new maps

people have to create map suggestions then the pikanerds or staff or builder themseleves will view upon it

and if they deem the map suggestion worthy

they will start working on it

while taking help from the player who suggested the map

Reason(s):

Last edited:

Mute

Great Reporter
If I'm not wrong, the builder rank existed before, don't know if it still exists now. Anyhow, I guess Pika has its builders so yeah. I like the idea though. The ranking system is kinda weird, Builder rank is enough imo.

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
Damn, I cracked up when I saw the title of this suggestion.

Adding all those ranks would be kinda messy in my opinion but I agree with the second option.

OP
OP
KnuckleFist_

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
KnuckleFist_
ye man idk what builders ranks yall talking about?
If I'm not wrong, the builder rank existed before, don't know if it still exists now. Anyhow, I guess Pika has its builders so yeah. I like the idea though. The ranking system is kinda weird, Builder rank is enough imo.

Damn, I cracked up when I saw the title of this suggestion.

Adding all those ranks would be kinda messy in my opinion but I agree with the second option.

alr so an edit : what i am trying to convey is that we need a way to connect builders and people with ideas of maps
that way the issue of having the same maps repeated over and over goes away and the player base can have new maps to play with

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
Hello KnuckleGotDaMilk,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • This was added before and caused lots of issues. It's not necessary.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.