Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Builder application or submitting maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh_myMinecraft

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username
Oh_myMinecraft

Suggestion:
Builder application or submitting maps

Detailed description:
I would like to have a builder application. This is because some of maps I see could have been better and some other maps have been fully copied from Hypixel. The way a builder application works is my the player submitting a portfolio of work which could be a building they made. There could also be a head builder.

We could also have a forums of map submissions. It can be public for players to vote on.​

Reason(s):
We can have more good quality maps​

MouraThat

Veteran
+1
a) I'd like to see some builders
b) I've been playing a lot of Bedwars recently and I'm bored of the same 2 or 3 maps.
There's a lot of people in this server who are talented builders and have even made some of their own maps which they'd like to show the owners. I'm all for that

boopboopMC

Epic Pika
+1
There are so many talented builders which should be able to express their creativity and love for Pika by becoming a builder for the server.

Plus this way some nice personalization would be possible as well.

The first thing that comes to mind for a builder to tackle aside from new Bedwars maps, is a brand new Kit-PvP map. What's the deal with the floating stairway to heaven, and the random death pit? That server deserves much better.

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username
Oh_myMinecraft

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
I would like to have a builder application. This is because some of maps I see could have been better and some other maps have been fully copied from Hypixel. The way a builder application works is my the player submitting a portfolio of work which could be a building they made. There could also be a head builder.

We could also have a forums of map submissions. It can be public for players to vote on.

Reason(s):
We can have more good quality maps
+1

Locked & Loaded

Mart

Rare Pika
Agreed.

Some ideas for the questions in the application:

For how long have you been playing the Pika Network?

Link or attach files of some of your builds here. (We cannot see an adress that is in your PC. Example: "D:/MyBuilds")

tlang

Veteran
Minecraft Username
Oh_myMinecraft

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

We could also have a forums of map submissions. It can be public for players to vote on.

Reason(s):
We can have more good quality maps
+1
working on 1 rn

Status
Not open for further replies.