Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Practice Build fight

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

_DominikPro_

Banned
Username:
_DominikPro_​

Suggestion:
Build fight​

Detailed description:
So, this new game mode should be designed in a way that there is a specific theme for two players to build. The player who constructs the build faster and closest to the theme wins the game. There should be a countdown timer displaying the remaining time for players to finish their builds. Different timers can be implemented, such as 15 seconds for the easiest build, 30 seconds for a slightly harder theme, and 1 minute for a more challenging theme. Additional timers can be added if developers want to. It would be great to add a ranked version of this mode, but I'll leave that for later.​

Reason(s):
I believe that this gamemode would be incredibly enjoyable to play, especially for the creative and build battle tryhards. It seems fun and competitive which I believe most of the players will like!​

BlazeLavenson

Legendary Pika
This is such a good idea!!! But i have to go NEUTRAL here as there is a lack of description. What do I mean by that? Well how would the you win? "The player who constructs the build faster and closest to the theme wins the game." I want to imagine that's a pretty tough, maybe impossible thing to do, seems like you would need ai to do that even? Or maybe im just stupid. I would recommend making the slot size larger like 8-12 people so voting can be done, but then it wouldn't really be a duel would it? Maybe it can be added as a bracket, the possibilites are endless and I really think this idea would be great for practice as it's a very unique gamemode that can bring in more players!