Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Build battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ant1_gon3

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
Build battle

Detailed description:
years ago pika used to have build battle and a lot of players played it like me i suggest to add again this mini game.

Reason(s):
maybe server will level up with players number because its very hard to find cracked server with build battle

Example(s):
to add modes in build battle like hypixel expample: pro mode

UpperGround

Great Reporter
in the creative server, there are empty plots beside Gunfire's spawning plot, maybe those empty plots can be used for minigame places idk
+1

Luppeeyz

Banned
in the creative server, there are empty plots beside Gunfire's spawning plot, maybe those empty plots can be used for minigame places idk
+1
+1
Don't you guys remember there used to be Build Battle(Build Wars) on the server? Well, we needed it back since it got removed cause of lack of players

HakunaMyFapa

The Pika
Build battle mini-game on Pika? Seems really interesting. I would really like if the owners put the effort to make that. I'm not a developer but I think that it wouldn't take that much of a time to create a build battle mini-game and it would bring many new players to our server. Even if it would take some weeks/months to release it, it would be great to have such a gamemode.
+1

Luppeeyz

Banned
Build battle mini-game on Pika? Seems really interesting. I would really like if the owners put the effort to make that. I'm not a developer but I think that it wouldn't take that much of a time to create a build battle mini-game and it would bring many new players to our server. Even if it would take some weeks/months to release it, it would be great to have such a gamemode.
+1
Indeed, as I mention above. There used to be build battle on Pika here before but since it doesn't have much players playing over times so they decided to removed it (Maybe for some other reasons also). And I really enjoy playing it before, would be more interesting if it get added back. Not much cracked servers have build battle so this would get more players to Pika.
Build Battle mini-game should take much less time, they just need to load up maps/lobby and get the plugin requires for it to works, I can barely make a basic one on my private server and it wouldn't take much more than 3-5 days to finish the configs/messages (Maybe more for fixing bugs/glitches)

Reporter80

Pika Lover
+1
Having a build battle on a creative server is a terrible idea. People outside the area may annoy you with snowballs, eggs and bows. The server also usually lag much and if there is another plugin setup on that server, it will likely crash.

Indeed, as I mention above. There used to be build battle on Pika here before but since it doesn't have much players playing over times so they decided to removed it (Maybe for some other reasons also). And I really enjoy playing it before, would be more interesting if it get added back. Not much cracked servers have build battle so this would get more players to Pika.
Build Battle mini-game should take much less time, they just need to load up maps/lobby and get the plugin requires for it to works, I can barely make a basic one on my private server and it wouldn't take much more than 3-5 days to finish the configs/messages (Maybe more for fixing bugs/glitches)

give me your server ip

Luppeeyz

Banned
PLAY.PIKA-NETWORK.NET
That totally not what he meant. He was asking for my private server IP but I wont give it. So basically, I tried to make 1 and it works fine on my private server (1.8 tested) there still glitches with blocks replacements when i tried with 1.9 and up, this wont take long to fix. Hope Build Battle get added back.

OP
OP
Ant1_gon3

Ant1_gon3

Epic Pika
That totally not what he meant. He was asking for my private server IP but I wont give it. So basically, I tried to make 1 and it works fine on my private server (1.8 tested) there still glitches with blocks replacements when i tried with 1.9 and up, this wont take long to fix. Hope Build Battle get added back.

Oh, thanks for telling me sometimes im stupid
Have a good day!

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey gaming_jis,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.