Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bugged Crate Items

arceusfreak1

Rare Pika
So recently as you know Survival had a 10 hour rollback like three days ago and as a result the rewards from crate keys and the keys players had before the rollback have been glitched. So when using a crate key that has been in your possession before the rollback it wont open when used at /warp crates as well as some of the rewards that you would get from the crates keys wont work eg. Fly Voucher, which is understandable due to some players causing trouble and ruining the game. The issue now is that glitched keys and rewards from crate keys are still stuck in players inventory and as a result players are now selling these glitched keys and items to other players on /ah and wherever else and gaining profit from scamming players in a sense. This is causing players to question if the items they are buying in /ah are legit or bugged. I'm not sure if this issue is something the developers can deal with ,but if possible hopefully something can be done about it. I know this thread could have went in the Bug Report section but I want the players of the Survival community to be aware of the issue so they don't get "scammed" their money or whatever they are using to get the items.

Extra Info: I lost 500k due to this issue so beware !

IamaDevil

Epic Pika
Thanks bro for this information. And you lost 500k that is a huge amount.