Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bugged buhc maps

OP
OP
temptme_

temptme_

Pika Lover
i am not the owner, how can i improve it?
if you have any ideas or suggestions, then just say it, dont just say "improve your server"
I literally just said what you need to fix in practice. Are you blind or sth?

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
If you found a bug and want it to be fixed, you can report it HERE. Making threads like this one won't help, and arguing with staff won't help either.

OP
OP
temptme_

temptme_

Pika Lover
If you found a bug and want it to be fixed, you can report it HERE. Making threads like this one won't help, and arguing with staff won't help either.
I don't want to make a bug report. Also, I don't care if "making threads like this one, and arguing with staff won't help", I don't need your help and neither I asked for it.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
I don't want to make a bug report. Also, I don't care if "making threads like this one, and arguing with staff won't help", I don't need your help and neither I asked for it.
I'm not saying that you need my help. I'm saying that your posts aren't helpful at all when they're made like this, so I suggest you make a bug report so the developer can fix the issue because of which you're upset.
if you found a bug report it, doesn't matter if you want to get it fixed
?

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Stop playing this trashy server than. :)
Swearing also does not help you.

Ønce

Legendary Pika
I've reported multiple bugs but they never reply to them

Ønce

Legendary Pika
I have a big reported for nearly a month but no reply, sometimes they just delete your thread