Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

bug abuse ban

mhmdjawadzd

Pika Lover
Hello everyone,

I'd like to know more about the event that had a bug and what could be an abuse to it
just so I could move on with taking the ban.
since my start at pika I've never insulted nor dishonored anyone or cheated in any way, and I was a great help to so many players in survival and yet I dontated to pika through buying a rank with real cash. so why now I am not even entitled to a clarification or proof and got banned from all pika for 3 month. just after 1 day from returning to play.
such act from the staff dishonor all of pika which is a shame.

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Well,
It is sad to see you back as being banned, unfortunately Even after all you contributed to PikaNetwork abusing a bug would lead in a ban either way. All I can say is Good luck and Feel free to contact @JustThiemo on discord regarding your ban, But is it unlikely you will receive info.

OP
OP
mhmdjawadzd

mhmdjawadzd

Pika Lover
"abusing a bug" would imply that I did something that should have not been done, but I have no idea what was the bug nor what the abuse of it was..
all I remember was redeeming the play time rewards, and if something was bugged that I have exploit unknowingly as if it was a normal play it should not be my fault.
that said I've tried to talk to thiemo but without luck to get any feedback.

OP
OP
mhmdjawadzd

mhmdjawadzd

Pika Lover
been over 12 days since that and all my tries to get a clarifications did not result in anything
just that having same person banning with no reason then them checking appeals make things so much worse