Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP SkyBlock Buff Mistery Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polish3d

Legendary Pika
Username:
Polish3d

Suggestion:
Buff Mystery Class

Detailed description:
So we all know the mystery class on opsb.It used to be good but now its literal trash since they added Treasure. Its the same price but its 10x worse,basically from mystery you only get trash donator kits and runes,while from treasure you get lvl skips (which are expensive during the ssn),gkit keys gkit grinder and gkit mistery containers and epic+ keys in every crate. Which in my opinion is not fair,we paid the same price but now its not good at all.

Reason(s):
Treasure is to op. you can even get mystery gkit containers from them and keep it mind there are 3 crates.

zNqtix

Great Reporter
Username:
Polish3d

Suggestion:
Buff Mystery Class

Detailed description:
So we all know the mystery class on opsb.It used to be good but now its literal trash since they added Treasure. Its the same price but its 10x worse,basically from mystery you only get trash donator kits and runes,while from treasure you get lvl skips (which are expensive during the ssn),gkit keys gkit grinder and gkit mistery containers and epic+ keys in every crate. Which in my opinion is not fair,we paid the same price but now its not good at all.

Reason(s):
Treasure is to op. you can even get mystery gkit containers from them and keep it mind there are 3 crates.
true

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
It was added way before treasure,its the same price and 10x shttier.I don't think it was meant to be like that.
Then they should just replace it with something else, lemme think smth

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Wdym replace it? They should buff it
What's the point of having 2 different things that do the same thing . I mean they could rework it to something else , like it gives items only (lvl skip , masks, crate keys(dungeon) , etc)

isseyakira

Pika Lover
What's the point of having 2 different things that do the same thing . I mean they could rework it to something else , like it gives items only (lvl skip , masks, crate keys(dungeon) , etc)
that would be extremely unfair for who ever bought the gkit for its intended purpose.
Aspecially like me who bought 4 of them.

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
that would be extremely unfair for who ever bought the gkit for its intended purpose.
Aspecially like me who bought 4 of them.
I never meant to remove and new one.

I meant that people who had brought the mystry kit will have the new kit which is more balanced and better than previous one but also not oveeshadwoing the treasure one

xDeleted

Staff Member
I have no issue with the suggestion but from my understanding, Thiemo has mentioned that there won't be any changes to Gkits

Feel free to reply if you have any further queries.
Sincerely,
Deleted_user648

PikaNerds Committee
Great Reporter
SkyMaster - Classic SkyBlock
SkyMaster - OP SkyBlock
Proton - OP Lifesteal
Alchemist - Survival
Diamond - Practice
Hitman - OP Prison
Pro - OP Factions
Royal - Lifesteal
Titan - Minigames
God- Kitpvp

OP
OP
Polish3d

Polish3d

Legendary Pika
If you can see the date,it was suggested before the new reset and the buff

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello Polish3d,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been already accepted for Mystery and Treasure Class!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.