Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

bruh i like baguettes

nnein

Legendary Pika
pika should invest time in teaching staff how to properly ss, ik they have like a guide to ss but actually teach them, it will benefit the whole community. the reason why I'm making this is because people are getting falsed banned when it can be easily fix by actually having knowledge in the game. Minecraft might look simple but it's actually very complicated game when it comes to pvp mechanics. staffs are actually being lazy when it comes to this situations like this, cause from what I see being a mod is stressful but damn. Falkenz reported me and I was banned and it was just based on a video, at that time that we fought on top of his base where he recorded the fight, a staff was on I forgot who he was but he was helper or above and can easily ss me from falkenz allegations, falkenz hackusated me and I told the staff to ss me but he ignored me and the next day I was banned by a incompetent staff who didn't even took to account what i've said on my appeal, she based my ban on what she saw not on what actually happen. This is the 3rd time since 2016 that I got falsely banned but this is the only time that I didn't get unbanned http://prnt.sc/tpx655

idk why i made this thread lmao

JerryMine

The Pika
oh why argue about bans in the bast i don't see you have any problem with that

OP
OP
nnein

nnein

Legendary Pika
it's just a post I don't see you have any problem with that

moxxy17

Banned
fr, why do they let staff who sit in chat all day and just mute people have permission to handle PvP threads when they do not understand the mechanics.
that video was not sufficient evidence to ban anyone.