Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Bringing back old elements of OPFactions & putting in some new ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXWolf_PlaysXx

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
xWolfPlayZ8x

Suggestion:
Bringing back old elements of OPFactions & putting in some new ones.

Detailed description:
Hey there, i have seen a few suggestions regarding Opfactions and i notice that all of them are pretty well build, and now it is that mine are actually suggestions which i would like to inform any of you reading this of, some feedback or critism is optional. Break a leg

Consider some of them to be maybe a bit crazy or out of context when it comes to an actual suggestion, but mine are the following:
  • Replacing the current donator ranks with the old ones. (Donator, Donator+, TopDonator, Custom & Custom+)
  • Reforming old pvp arenas and use them next season. Not dissapointed about the available warps at this moment, but i would like to see something similair to for example the one in this video:
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLNpU_FtrXU
  • Lower the cooldown on /wild to 15 minutes. I think the duration of an hour has been underestimated before haha.
  • Bring back the selling of playerheads for an astounding 10% of the players balance.
  • Changing the /disposal command to get rid of your unwanted thing into /trash.
  • Making tnt more rare to obtain by removing it from crates, the shop and as the mobdrop of a creeper. I suggest you make it craftable only.
  • Removing raid claims lol

Reason(s):
Just because i am able to suggest every single thing given in as a suggestion above, dont ask me why.​

Outscale

Banned
Okey so I wanted to make a suggestion about this for a while now, but let me post my thoughts here so I know what other people think.

Since OPFactions is way more popular then Normal Factions and its main factions server on Pika with most comp(compared to normal factions) I wouldn't like them to change back everything that they made during these 2-3 years. I would like it more if they changed Normal Factions to something like "OG OPFactions" where they would add back wilderness fly for in-game ranks, high mcmmo, /gmc, reworked the ranks and etc.
Pro->Donator
Hero->Donator
Ultimate->Donator+
Mythic-> TopDonator
Overlord-> TopDonator
Legend->Custom
Master->Custom+

As we all know the normal faction reset didn't really bring a lot of players to it, normal factions got 2 resets in the last 2 years(First one being in November of 2019 and the 2nd being in March of 2021) and it just didn't work out. People like OPFactions more and there is a lot of old players that are requesting old OPFactions to come back, so why not give it to them? Something needs to be changed about normal factions and this might bring more players to it(Hopefully we get this instead another reset in a year) So before making a suggestion about it I hope people will give their thoughts on this topic here.

sheryal

Great Reporter
i agree with a couple of these but not the prefix change because its just not needed it dosent make a difference.And do not remove raid claims because then it just makes raiding 10x harder and it really isn’t that hard to use.I agree with making tnt drops more rare but making it craftable is pointless because that takes away from the fact of it being op instead removing it from the shop so not everyone can access it without spawners?

Crveni_Marlboro

Veteran
Great Reporter
+1 ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ

Gamer_273

Rare Pika
uh ok but do you really think gunfire is going to replace the ranks now with the old ones.

LexaFTW

Banned
No, factions on pika are similar to premium factions, i dont think this suggestion is going to help pika in any way. Why tf you want raid claims to be removed????
Def -1

OP
OP
X

xXWolf_PlaysXx

Pika Lover
No, factions on pika are similar to premium factions, i dont think this suggestion is going to help pika in any way. Why tf you want raid claims to be removed????
Def -1
Just because i am able to suggest every single thing given in as a suggestion above, dont ask me why.

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
xWolfPlayZ8x

Suggestion:
Bringing back old elements of OPFactions & putting in some new ones.

Detailed description:
Hey there, i have seen a few suggestions regarding Opfactions and i notice that all of them are pretty well build, and now it is that mine are actually suggestions which i would like to inform any of you reading this of, some feedback or critism is optional. Break a leg

Consider some of them to be maybe a bit crazy or out of context when it comes to an actual suggestion, but mine are the following:

• Replacing the current donator ranks with the old ones. (Donator, Donator+, TopDonator, Custom & Custom+)
  • Reforming old pvp arenas and use them next season. Not dissapointed about the available warps at this moment, but i would like to see something similair to for example the one in this video:
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLNpU_FtrXU
  • Lower the cooldown on /wild to 15 minutes. I think the duration of an hour has been underestimated before haha.
  • Bring back the selling of playerheads for an astounding 10% of the players balance.
  • Changing the /disposal command to get rid of your unwanted thing into /trash.
  • Making tnt more rare to obtain by removing it from crates, the shop and as the mobdrop of a creeper. I suggest you make it craftable only.
  • Removing raid claims lol

Reason(s):
Just because i am able to suggest every single thing given in as a suggestion above, dont ask me why.
Idk
a a a a a

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello xXWolf_PlaysXx,

Thank you for your interest in PikaNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork

Good afternoon,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.