Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bringing Back Creative

bratphobic

Epic Pika
hi! just a quick thread/suggestion about pika network’s creative server. i noticed when trying to log into the server it was unavailable or “offline”. so out of curiosity i came to forums to get a little bit of follow up, after reading past threads about starting it back up. it seems there is no specific date or idea when creative will be making a return. personally, i just migrated from another server where creative was removed (including all my builds lol). and have been looking for a new one to build on! deciding to use pika network as a main server (so far for factions and minigames), i would love to see creative implemented again so me and a lot of other players can get back to creating plots. thank you so much for reading and i hope u can take my thread into consideration. - bratphobic

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
In addition to @JustSuperiorr 's reply. It is because of some issue they have face on the creative server, they are trying to resolve it but however it seems like there wont be a short term fix. Need to be very patient for it as there could be a chance of creative being down for way longer than expected.

OP
OP
bratphobic

bratphobic

Epic Pika
As Lead Developer @JustThiemo SAID.
Creative is currently down and they do not have an ETA to when it will be available again.
You may join the Official discord server of PikaNetwork to be informed about future updates!
ive already seen u reply this same message on every other creative thread. and even acknowledged the whole “doesnt know when its gonna open up” thing, in my own. but needless to say, i would love to see it back up and running… - bratphobic

OP
OP
bratphobic

bratphobic

Epic Pika
In addition to @JustSuperiorr 's reply. It is because of some issue they have face on the creative server, they are trying to resolve it but however it seems like there wont be a short term fix. Need to be very patient for it as there could be a chance of creative being down for way longer than expected.
alright! thank you (: - bratphobic