Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

OP Lifesteal Bring the Old OG koth loot,special set

NeverIzBetter

Pika Lover
Minecraft username:
NeverGonnaLeave

Suggestion:
Bring the Old OG koth loot,special set

Detailed description:
The new Bosses are quite good but people are somehow bringing boats there and spawn killing the bosses easily.So We should bring back the old special sets and koth loots from ssn2. do suggest to keep some new items like Koth Tag in the Loot.The special sets should be obtained from envoy causing it to be harder and fun

Reason(s):
So The new koths are basically almost trash we have to open a voucher to claim it and the loots arent really good as it was in ssn2. As koth is capped by teams loot iscurreny hard to share.

Example(s):
For Special Sets

1.Battle Monk Set

Ability:Give 20% more damage to people,immune to fall damages

2:Tarzan Special Set

Ability:Gives Permanent speed 3,gives 1.5x more crop loots

3: Phantom Special Set

Abilitty:Chance to Lifesteal the damage dealt by 7.5%

4:Hunter Special Set

Ability:Immune to fire damages,Deals 50% more damage with crowssbow

And Now for the koth loots and sets first the koth sets

1: Reaper Special Set

Ability:Gives 15% more damage to people

2: Divine Special Set

Ability:Takes 10% less damage

3:Angel Speical Set

Ability: Increases the heart by 2

And Now Koth Loots

SellWands

Koth Special Sets

Koth Tag

Level Skip Voucher

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

NeverIzBetter

Pika Lover
We got half of these sets already I think tarzan is now flora set for example. -1
i dont think you really played season 2 as tarzan was a set thay gave permanent speed 3 and Flora is a set that gives 15% more damage the ability isnt alot that matters but the names is that gives nostalgia and lets new people know how ssn2 was like

keksiusbraunis

Pika Member
i dont think you really played season 2 as tarzan was a set thay gave permanent speed 3 and Flora is a set that gives 15% more damage the ability isnt alot that matters but the names is that gives nostalgia and lets new people know how ssn2 was like
i been playing since season 1 lmfao also i dont think this a suggestion as it was already a feature this is just a brain dead thread of a guy who has 0 creativity.

OP
OP
N

NeverIzBetter

Pika Lover
i been playing since season 1 lmfao also i dont think this a suggestion as it was already a feature this is just a brain dead thread of a guy who has 0 creativity.
If You did play season 2 you would know how fun it was when there were sets like monks and all you trynna do is talk shi with no reason ong

itzrelkazuya

i ve playing in this srv since ssn1 it was sooooooo fun no ce enchantement no hackers their was only some gsets and gswords that was the real fun in ssn2 they added ce and custem sets monk and they didnt add the anti cheat bot they were so many elytra hackers ce enchantements were bugged for almost 2 months ext ..... in ssn3 sooo many bugged things and so many hackers using celestial and thunder and meteor the special sets were also bugged like trazan,monk,phantom,hunter and in ssn 4 they added these booses and special sets flora ext... OPLS is dead !!!!! btw 7AFAisBACK is comming back soon !!!!!!!