Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Store Bring back Unmute purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrozenPvP

Minecraft Username:
FrozenPvP

Suggestion:
Bring back Unmute purchase.

Detailed description:
Hello FrozenPvP here,

As you can see from the title I made a suggestion to put unmute back in store.

I personally think that players should be allowed to buy unmute because it's not a big mistake like getting banned,

In chat there is a lot of swearing sometimes words are used where the player doesn't know it's a swear word in pika-network itself,

because in some servers you can use those words without consequences.

buying unban and buying unmute is a difference,

I would understand if someone keeps buying unban and continues to do what he does,

but if you buy unmute i think you buy it for a reason like i have to change now.

And what's good about a game if you can't talk in it, also there will be no mute evading since players start doing it since they cant be unmuted anymore.
And I know that u guys said on discord it will never come back but there is always a chance that u guys can change ur mind.
Also u guys can try to the same way as in opfactions with buying gold and with that unmute.

I'm not making this suggestion purely because I'm muted,

but just I think from my own opinion that this will fit well in store.

Reason(s):
  • Players are not going to stop playing pika network because who likes a game you can't talk into.
  • There will be more purchases in store.
  • And it completes the Store because I do think they have this in every server.
  • There will be no Mute evading

Example(s):
Add unmute back in store.

Last edited:

NGaming

Great Reporter
Unmutes were removed because they are against Mojang's EULA.

Minecraft_leg

Banned
IGN
Minecraft_leg
Hello FrozenPvP,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion.

• This is not going to be re-implemented, which can be seen here

For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.