Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Bring Back The Rule "Admitting To use Specific Hacks (Joke or Not)"

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username
UpperGround

Suggestion:
Bring Back The Rule "Admitting To use Specific Hacks (Joke or Not)"

Detailed description:
bring back the rule "admitting to use specifi hacks"

Reason(s):
some people are admitting to hacking, and most of the time they are hacking

actually the rule itself is self explanatory, no need to write down the reasons,

people shouldnt be saying "im using wurst" or "i have kill aura muahwhawhawha kys or face my hacks"

or "die u bitch i have fly hacks", they are annoying... thats why i want this rule to be implemented

Last edited:
OP
OP
UpperGround

UpperGround

Great Reporter
maybe there should be a popup before you can enter the server: "This server's main language is English. Have your read the rules? do you understand them? By continuing you agree to the rules and confirm that you understand them. Click here to continue....."
perhaps a clickable text in chat saying "I read the rules and agreeing to obey them" in order to login/register

maybe a pop-up book that is similar to that

NCStylezX

Veteran
I agree on that this should come back, since there are many players who admit to having Vape or any other Ghost clients.. What seems to be a joke but you can never know, adding back this rule can improve the community without hackers.

When someone says I just loaded up my Vape client or anything similar 9/10 it is meant as a joke, but when they say that it can be taken in a toxic way to call someone trash or something close to it. It will also make it easier for the staff team since there is many hacked client where you have to type in chat for such as LiquidBounce, I would say this punishment should go per punishment and not a direct ban.. So make it like;

[1st offence]
Warning
[2nd offence]
1 Week IP-Ban
[3rd offence]
2 Week IP-Ban
[4th offence]
Perm IP-Ban

They should add a lot of things to the server but most of all a chat filter, if they add that then there is no reason to have punishments for swearing or something like that.
Adding rules such as "Global Rudeness" will lead in a lot of passive aggressive messages that wont be punishable, there are limits to rules that should be added but they should also just get rid of some of the none sense rules but I am not going in to detail about that.

Regards,
NCStylezX

maccies

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username
UpperGround

Suggestion:
Bring Back The Rule "Admitting To use Specific Hacks (Joke or Not)"

Detailed description:
bring back the rule "admitting to use specifi hacks"

Reason(s):
some people are admitting to hacking, and most of the time they are hacking

actually the rule itself is self explanatory, no need to write down the reasons,

people shouldnt be saying "im using wurst" or "i have kill aura muahwhawhawha kys or face my hacks"

or "die u bitch i have fly hacks", they are annoying... thats why i want this rule to be implemented
-1 this would cause a lot of false bans as there is no concrete evidence. Why punish someone for making a joke?

OP
OP
UpperGround

UpperGround

Great Reporter
-1 this would cause a lot of false bans as there is no concrete evidence. Why punish someone for making a joke?
read all the replies to this post
if none are convincing, ok then

NCStylezX

Veteran
why would I want to get banned about jokingly saying I'm "injecting vape lite" or something similar?
Why would you say u use a hacked client?

Its hella toxic, and rude af cuz you basically calling the ppl u 1v1 trash.

maccies

Pika Lover
Why would you say u use a hacked client?

Its hella toxic, and rude af cuz you basically calling the ppl u 1v1 trash.
I've never called someone I've 1v1 trash and I dont think it's toxic unless you intended it to be.

You can joke about using a client, etc without being toxic or calling people trash.

OP
OP
UpperGround

UpperGround

Great Reporter
You can joke about using a client, etc without being toxic or calling people trash.
and why would you?
because u good at pvp?
nah, if u win all the matches and u say you are a hacker
i can assure u that at least 15 people will start using actual hacks to "get gud" at pvp

maccies

Pika Lover
and why would you?
because u good at pvp?
nah, if u win all the matches and u say you are a hacker
i can assure u that at least 15 people will start using actual hacks to "get gud" at pvp
i disagree but okay. still -1

JerryMine

The Pika
look it's just the same theory

if you say you hack, of course people can believe that you uses hacks. The bans are not false bans because who would not understand how not to get banned, even if it's a joke, you deserve the punishment you received, and all those false bans mentioned by the staff team should not be removed because they deserve getting banned for admitting to hacks. Screenshare will only make the whole progression a lot more slower. Rules are rules, they are not created for people to break through it.

What? Why would you screenshare after someone got banned? They aren't dumb, they can just delete everything and begin a new life so it looks like they are legit, turns out to be downloading hacks again after the screenshare.

OP
OP
UpperGround

UpperGround

Great Reporter
look it's just the same theory

if you say you hack, of course people can believe that you uses hacks. The bans are not false bans because who would not understand how not to get banned, even if it's a joke, you deserve the punishment you received, and all those false bans mentioned by the staff team should not be removed because they deserve getting banned for admitting to hacks. Screenshare will only make the whole progression a lot more slower. Rules are rules, they are not created for people to break through it.

What? Why would you screenshare after someone got banned? They aren't dumb, they can just delete everything and begin a new life so it looks like they are legit, turns out to be downloading hacks again after the screenshare.
okay I was waiting for a small text like 4-5 words but wtf

MrLipo

Legendary Pika
+1
i every day see lots of people saying 'haha i hack i use (whatever hack they use) hahahahahaha'
i wish this suggestion gets accepted lol

Status
Not open for further replies.