Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

OP Prison Bring Back The money mode in /payouts

ptinkoV3

Pika Member
Minecraft username:
Zoksy03​

Suggestion:
Bring Back The money mode in /payouts​

Detailed description:
So as Yall nows right now opprison somewhat boring Thats is because of quests rewards are bad Unlike Last seasson And i think there is no solution for Quests thing cause if it had a good amount of ssn keys on quests thats will get the gamemode more p2w and The Market will be broken like last ssn ( https://prnt.sc/gMei9R8gQa7L ) none gf rank left in first 2 weeks So i think its from the best Solution is Using money on payouts ( The quests thing Was a good idea and i hope it stay but its from a bad things it will be a way to get payouts )
1/ Bring Back the /g shop
2/ A good Discount in g shop from /g missions and /g level and /g prestige ( will make it fire )

Reason(s):
/1 Atleast there will be a point to mine money Like now none is using money yall just spend some money in first of ssn and get legendary / mythic Pass then start using on alts and only getting the quest are easiet like open Keys / Kills / Apply Enchants // And As we see A lot of ppl are boosting right now ( kill boosting ) and got banned for it so the quests is getting abused So if it was money for /payouts well there will be atleast a balance for backpacks / money boosters And other pick enchants like now as we see people is just using Treasure Seeker and jackhammer enchant while there is +20 enchant can be used like fortune / purity and much // And now people is just prestiging for fun there is no point from prestiging i hope it will be balanced
2/ Cause those commands are in game and im sure none have just try to see them cause it doesnt help with anything in payouts

Example(s):

Cyb0rgMan

Staff Member
Trial
Minecraft username:
Zoksy03

Suggestion:
Bring Back The money mode in /payouts

Detailed description:
So as Yall nows right now opprison somewhat boring Thats is because of quests rewards are bad Unlike Last seasson And i think there is no solution for Quests thing cause if it had a good amount of ssn keys on quests thats will get the gamemode more p2w and The Market will be broken like last ssn ( https://prnt.sc/gMei9R8gQa7L ) none gf rank left in first 2 weeks So i think its from the best Solution is Using money on payouts ( The quests thing Was a good idea and i hope it stay but its from a bad things it will be a way to get payouts )

1/ Bring Back the /g shop

2/ A good Discount in g shop from /g missions and /g level and /g prestige ( will make it fire )

Reason(s):
/1 Atleast there will be a point to mine money Like now none is using money yall just spend some money in first of ssn and get legendary / mythic Pass then start using on alts and only getting the quest are easiet like open Keys / Kills / Apply Enchants // And As we see A lot of ppl are boosting right now ( kill boosting ) and got banned for it so the quests is getting abused So if it was money for /payouts well there will be atleast a balance for backpacks / money boosters And other pick enchants like now as we see people is just using Treasure Seeker and jackhammer enchant while there is +20 enchant can be used like fortune / purity and much // And now people is just prestiging for fun there is no point from prestiging i hope it will be balanced

2/ Cause those commands are in game and im sure none have just try to see them cause it doesnt help with anything in payouts

Example(s):
Hmm, seems like good suggestion