Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bring back kill message

Ahmed_OneEye

I want to say that in Skyblock reset theres been something that not i only dislike but many other people's especially pvpers hate this pika added the item rename its very useful for renaming swords but its not useful for swords in this season the kill message is now not showing i ask a helper and he tell me that its also removed from survival Skyblock is the best server so please bring back the kill message in the chat

THANK YOU 🌹

Surbate

Staff Member
IGN
Surbate
Hello!

You can always make a suggestion here.

robin_ranger

I want to say that in Skyblock reset theres been something that not i only dislike but many other people's especially pvpers hate this pika added the item rename its very useful for renaming swords but its not useful for swords in this season the kill message is now not showing i ask a helper and he tell me that its also removed from survival Skyblock is the best server so please bring back the kill message in the chat

THANK YOU 🌹
I agree with you without the kill message renaming your sword is just useless. I know it can full your chat but it's really cool seeing what other players did with their renames on their swords