Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Bring back godly/unique sets

Status
Not open for further replies.

DREAMalyan

Pika Member
Minecraft username:
DREAMalyan​

Suggestion:
Bring back godly/unique sets​

Detailed description:
Bring back godly/unique sets so mobcoins are helpful or should I say usefull for pvp .​

Reason(s):
It not a good pvp if a hero guy is fighting a eternal and the eternal guy have eternal kits and access to many other kits.But hero guy can lose so please bring back the sets so we can still have the old pvp vibe.​

SmtGamer

Banned
Minecraft username:
DREAMalyan

Suggestion:
Bring back godly/unique sets

Detailed description:
Bring back godly/unique sets so mobcoins are helpful or should I say usefull for pvp .

Reason(s):
It not a good pvp if a hero guy is fighting a eternal and the eternal guy have eternal kits and access to many other kits.But hero guy can lose so please bring back the sets so we can still have the old pvp vibe.
Honestly i do not see a point in them adding it back
Even if they add it the prices should be very high
And the thing about ranks and kits
Bro those immo and eternal ppl use those kits after paying up for their ranks so they get access to those kits
I mean if you're unable to get higher ranks just stop crying about having unfair fights go grind or buy ranks or grind money get kits

SmtGamer

Banned
Also in previous seasons the unique and godly sets were so free and easy to get they had no actual value and the rank kits such as immo and eternal no one used them since you get unique and godly for such low prices basically free
So i actually agree with pika for once removing it
So rank kits get used by people
So i've decided to unfortunately down vote this suggestion

OP
OP
DREAMalyan

DREAMalyan

Pika Member
Also in previous seasons the unique and godly sets were so free and easy to get they had no actual value and the rank kits such as immo and eternal no one used them since you get unique and godly for such low prices basically free
So i actually agree with pika for once removing it
So rank kits get used by people
So i've decided to unfortunately down vote this suggestions
You said we get the sets for free who said that we have to grind mobcoins for them or open keys to get mobcoins using p16 Infront of eternals sounds good to you as they can 3 shot you with even rage 4 or simple eternal axe.Please have full information before talking about anything.

SmtGamer

Banned
You said we get the sets for free who said that we have to grind mobcoins for them or open keys to get mobcoins using p16 Infront of eternals sounds good to you as they can 3 shot you with even rage 4 or simple eternal axe.Please have full information before talking about anything.
Getting sets are free af and no they won't 3 tap you just stay on gaps bud and those people pay for their ranks if you can't afford the rank just stop talkin sht and i do know what i am talking about random
Opfactions pvp is not mean't to be fair in the first place
Just go with your best gear and stop whining about you having hero kit and them having eternal kit

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello DREAMalyan,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative community feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.