Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Factions Bring back Galactix Factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebbster

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
Ebster​

Suggestion:
Bring back Galactix Factions​

Detailed description:
You should re-implement the galactix factions gamemode for players to play, nothing else. This means the custom enchants, koth, fairies, all that galactix factions stuff. I don't know if it will be hard to do since it was already a previous gamemode but doing so will be a good idea. Also, make sure the bugs and glitches are at a low.​

Reason(s):
Ever since Factions merged with Galactix Factions, it has quite frankly not been good. I remember galactix factions used to be so fun and all it needed was a reset in order to get lots of players back on it. If you bring back galactix factions, it will surely bring a lot of players back into pika and even current players will enjoy the gamemode. Bringing back galactix factions with no bugs, less hackers, and more new, fun content will be a great idea and doing so will be impactful in a good way. I'm sure some other people will agree with me. Many OG players may return due to a readdition of this gamemode.​

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Ebster

Suggestion:
Bring back Galactix Factions

Detailed description:
You should re-implement the galactix factions gamemode for players to play, nothing else. This means the custom enchants, koth, fairies, all that galactix factions stuff. I don't know if it will be hard to do since it was already a previous gamemode but doing so will be a good idea. Also, make sure the bugs and glitches are at a low.

Reason(s):
Ever since Factions merged with Galactix Factions, it has quite frankly not been good. I remember galactix factions used to be so fun and all it needed was a reset in order to get lots of players back on it. If you bring back galactix factions, it will surely bring a lot of players back into pika and even current players will enjoy the gamemode. Bringing back galactix factions with no bugs, less hackers, and more new, fun content will be a great idea and doing so will be impactful in a good way. I'm sure some other people will agree with me. Many OG players may return due to a readdition of this gamemode.
Listen man i don't play factions but i think that whatever u want back has been removed for reason so downvote, sorry

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
-1, We already have 2 factions, adding more Faction gamemode will be make it dead since mostly players play opfactions.

Silver Wing

The Pika
Neutral
ig it will be dead too ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ

Outscale

Banned
I am so sorry, but this would bring all the players from OPFactions to Galactix because Galactix Factions had a HUGE player base when it existed, I can't let that happen so I will - 1 this, Galactix Factions is too powerful to be revived.
sike

Blazemon

The Pika
I am so sorry, but this would bring all the players from OPFactions to Galactix because Galactix Factions had a HUGE player base when it existed, I can't let that happen so I will - 1 this, Galactix Factions is too powerful to be revived.
sike
this sike on the end confuses me a lot

Minecraft_leg

Banned
Hello Ebbster,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion.

• Negative community feedback

For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.