Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Bridge Gamemode

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
_SmashArmsHD_

_SmashArmsHD_

Rare Pika
[BGCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]+1[/BGCOLOR] it will be fun, at the same time, this has suggested by a player before!

Best Wishes,
I had not seen that he has made another suggestion for bridge

Disaalt

The Pika
Dont think it comes with the current practice plugin, you might want to ask thiemo to code a custom one for ya

OP
OP
_SmashArmsHD_

_SmashArmsHD_

Rare Pika
Dont think it comes with the current practice plugin, you might want to ask thiemo to code a custom one for ya
MrDisaalt
We give ideas who are fun and we like them.
We dont require them to be added.

OP
OP
_SmashArmsHD_

_SmashArmsHD_

Rare Pika
I already explained to you sir, I didnt say that i dont want the suggestions to be added but in fact we give an idea and they choose :)

UpperGround

Great Reporter
I already explained to you sir, I didnt say that i dont want the suggestions to be added but in fact we give an idea and they choose :)
If you don't want it to be added don't suggest anyways, if they get an idea about adding it they will, let them chose xd don't waste their time by making them deny this suggestion XD

Disaalt

The Pika
yeh but, that's what suggestions are for
idea = a part of suggestion

OP
OP
_SmashArmsHD_

_SmashArmsHD_

Rare Pika
yeh but, that's what suggestions are for
idea = a part of suggestion
I'm bored of writing, I made a suggestion of course and i want it to be accepted but in this way i ask for something to be added. I dont demand it, can you understand what I mean?

UpperGround

Great Reporter
I'm bored of writing, I made a suggestion of course and i want it to be accepted but in this way i ask for something to be added. I dont demand it, can you understand what I mean?
suggestions usually demand things to be added/removed/changed fyi

UpperGround

Great Reporter
I'm wasting my time with you. You pretend you dont understand to farm messages
fr tho i dont understand, suggestions are demanding things and its again up to owners or whoever checking to refuse or implement it right? correct me if im wrong lol

(and no u aren't wasting ur time correcting people)

Status
Not open for further replies.