Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars bridge egg, invisibility potion, and pop-up towers

Status
Not open for further replies.

andydandy96

Username:
andydandy96​

Suggestion:
bridge egg, invisibility potion, and pop-up towers​

Detailed description:
It would be awesome if u added these stuff in pika bedwars: bridge egg, pop-up towers and invisibility potion. A bridge egg is an egg that when u aim and throw it it does a bridge and usually costs like 2 emeralds. pop-up towers is a box (chest) where when you buy it and place it, it does a mini tower made of wool with a ladder inside to go up. And it usually costs 24 iron ingots. Last but not least, the invis. potion is really cool, it costs usually 2 emeralds and it has the invisibility effect for 30 seconds, it can also make the armor you're wearing invisible too.​

Reason(s):
I would like those stuff to be implemented since they are really awesome and cool and I assure you all the bedwars players will love those 3 new stuff added. In addition, there is a lot of big servers like Hypixel, gamester etc... Those new stuff can really add up to bedwars and make it better!​

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
i want to tell u that this will get deny because of 2 main reasons
1.pika dont want to copy hypixel
2. already got suggested

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello andydandy96,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.