Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bow Boosting

Gamerplayz75

Hey I have been playing for almost 3 years and i just wanna say can you plz add bow boost ,I know a lot of people hate it
But its a part of the game so yea plz....

Sadra3445

Banned
Hello Gamerplayz75 you can suggestion this (Here). Then wait patiently to staffs denied or accept your suggestion.

divertente

Great Reporter
Hey I have been playing for almost 3 years and i just wanna say can you plz add bow boost ,I know a lot of people hate it
But its a part of the game so yea plz....
What you gonna use bow boosting on practice for? It's totally not necessary, also the practice gamemodes in which you have a bow are really low, there's just no point in it.

BigBallerLOL

Great Reporter
bow boosting in pika practice is 100% pointless because the bows dont have punch so you cant accurately boost yourself unless the bow mechanics are changed which knowing pika has a 0% chance of happeing

OP
OP
Gamerplayz75

Gamerplayz75

bow boosting in pika practice is 100% pointless because the bows dont have punch so you cant accurately boost yourself unless the bow mechanics are changed which knowing pika has a 0% chance of happeing
look there are a lot of people who hate it but look i played classic on minemen already even if all bows a not punch its really useful like in classic buildUhc and all

BigBallerLOL

Great Reporter
look there are a lot of people who hate it but look i played classic on minemen already even if all bows a not punch its really useful like in classic buildUhc and all
I'm not saying I hate it iv played on mmc too and it's kinda fun but what I'm saying is the normal mc mechanics would have to be changed to make it possible for bows that don't have punch which the staff are most likely not going to do unlike mmc where the mechanics WERE changed