Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Bounty head

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyLastMapWithU

Epic Pika
Username:
DaZoidless​

Suggestion:
Bounty head​

Detailed description:
I DaZoidless suggest the Bounty head on op factions because this would highly increase the players on op factions since everyone loves to pvp in this game mode in our favorite server pika, this is where everyone can put a bounty onto someone and when they kill them in-game they will get the money that they deserve with the effort of killing someone who had the highest bounty, you can add a faction event like 10v10 pvp and the spectators can bet which faction would win at the faction pvp event, there should also be a Fee for 2 factions that would participate in the 10v10 this is a fee for using the arena for the 10v10 and all the spectators like i said could bet while watching in order to control the bet system and no one will abuse it there should be a money limit on betting until 500M(in-game money) or lower.

I don't know if you get my point but if this gets Accepted this will surely change Op Factions in the current season more players would play if we invest on agreeing to my Suggestion. That is all thank you - zoid​

Reason(s):
I like to attract pvpers with this suggestion since op factions is a Gapple pvp I'm desperate that my suggestion will get accepted so more players will play.​

Example(s):
I already said the concept of my suggestion in Detailed Description.​

Akaashiii

I'll give this a +1 because pvping in opfactions recently is getting kinda boring and I believe this is a great feature to add in-game!

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
+1

This is a good suggestion. Since OPFactions is also a pvp-based gamemode and it gets boring as the time goes by, this will make pvping more fun and interesting for new players aswell, they can earn money just by pvping players who have a bounty on their head and when they kill that player they get the bounty plus the 10% of the player's balance.

Almighty

I always pvp in other gamemodes like practice and bedwars with some friends and yes this suggestion would be good for the other server players and of course to my friends aswell that can participate here and pvp together. I hope this suggestion gets accepted <3 can't wait to pvp on opfactions if this gets implemented.

Toshie

Pika Member
+1

This is a brilliant idea on how to encourage pvpers to play, since the server is also aiming for tons of pvp, they would actually love the idea of having to compete with someone for a prize at the very end. And also the fact that their hard works will payed off.

Arrydznn

Banned
Great Reporter
I will give +1, But this is very unnecessary, majority of bugs aren't fixed and alot of new features must be added to provide better gameplay. Current state of OPFactions is very bad (economy is bad, server is lagging etc.)

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Hey DaZoidless,
Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.