Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock Boss World

Status
Not open for further replies.

votka200

Minecraft Username:
votka200

Suggestion:
Boss World

Detailed description:
I think that it would be very interesting to see new boss wolrd next season on opsb.
(similar to the jartex (with minor changes)) Killing bosses would get fragments, mobcoins, exp money...
Top 10 boss damagers will get that reward ^
Fragments would buy spawners
Small mobs would drop mobcoin + 1 item that can be sold in shop for a high price
(Same as in the new factions on jartex)
Bosskill top
3 boss zones​

Reason(s):
I think that skyblock needs something new something different. With this changes pvp will be increased. Skyblock will be alot more interesting for players. It won't get boring after first 2 weeks of map.​

Example(s):

Scraayp

+1, but maybe make some new armor/enchants as rewards! Not only fragments and resources.

Polish3d

Legendary Pika
neutral,because its called opskyblock and it shouldn't be that hard to get money and spawners it would fit better on csb tbh

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
Ehh, idk
-------------------
Due to the reason/s mentioned above
I'm neutral about this suggestion

Good Afternoon;
Me

KenzoTange

Banned
+1

Hello votka200,
Thank you for creating this suggestion!
I am
glad to inform you I decided to give +1 to this suggestion for the following reason:
I decided to give +1 because It would be fun seeing something like this

Have a nice day!

yeet1234

Legendary Pika
+1, but maybe make some new armor/enchants as rewards! Not only fragments and resources.
Well, Money and XP Too but i gotta say neutral cus like whats the point of opskyblock if its this hard to get items and such like its not meant to be a grind

Polish3d

Legendary Pika
+1

Hello votka200,
Thank you for creating this suggestion!
I am
glad to inform you I decided to give +1 to this suggestion for the following reason:
I decided to give +1 because It would be fun seeing something like this

Have a nice day!
can you write normal? its really anoying,thanks

KenzoTange

Banned
yes but still it looks like ur trying to impersonate staff anyway we dh to argue over this you can keep saying that i just told you my opinion <3
Staff impersonation is saying like: "Hi I am a staff (acting like them)"

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
neutral,because its called opskyblock and it shouldn't be that hard to get money and spawners it would fit better on csb tbh
ull grind u lazy bish.
I like it very much and it would be a bummer if we don't have this in opskyblock since its dope af. This is how I imagined and it should work perfectly fine for all of us. And no it shouldnt be that hard for anyone. Maybe remove the fragments and add something else like dependable as well. And make it so that Bosses can be killed once a day and not 300 times in one day.

OP
OP
votka200

votka200

ull grind u lazy bish.
I like it very much and it would be a bummer if we don't have this in opskyblock since its dope af. This is how I imagined and it should work perfectly fine for all of us. And no it shouldnt be that hard for anyone. Maybe remove the fragments and add something else like dependable as well. And make it so that Bosses can be killed once a day and not 300 times in one day.
in jartex there are 12 types of bosses and they respawn every 10-40min idk. And bosses drop few prestiged loots some exp mobcoins few fragments etc... It whluld be cool to see in opsb

OP
OP
votka200

votka200

i think that i will be more fun then just grinding and prestigeing spawners for 2 months

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello votka200,

Thank you for your interest in PikaNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork

Good evening,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.