Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock Boss fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triggerd_bro

Username:
Triggerd_bro

Suggestion:
Boss fight

Detailed description:
I'm here to say that, if there can be a boss warp where members can use boss summon eggs to summon a boss so it would be great. the full lobby should try to kill the boss the boss should be like a giant which has 50k health and summons 20 zombies every 20 seconds, A giant creeper with 50k health who summons TNT etc. the boss summon eggs should be obtainable from crate keys. only can summon boss if 30 or more players are online. If posible so we should get it in every gamemode.

Reason(s):
players want pvp missions, it would be cool if it apply to every gamemode

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 132595

Hey there,
This is great idea about the Boss fight, all players can join it to protect eachother and win some cool stuff from Boss. This idea should be added in next updates for now its good.
+1 from me, keep being creative!
Best regards!

OP
OP
T

Triggerd_bro

Hey there,
This is great idea about the Boss fight, all players can join it to protect eachother and win some cool stuff from Boss. This idea should be added in next updates for now its good.
+1 from me, keep being creative!
Best regards!
Thanks for supporting me. The positive response gives me immunity to get more ideas <3

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello Triggerd_bro,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not planned, maybe in the future.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.