Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock Boss Evolvers

Status
Not open for further replies.

PROUDGAMING

Pika Lover
Username:
PROUDGAMING

Suggestion:
Boss Evolvers

Detailed description:
So, the new season of Opskyblock has been released and the most annoying thing in doing levels is that the bosses spawn in mines that u don't have access to.So I think there should be Boss Evolvers in dungeon crates so as we get keys from killing snow creepers, Lion, etc. we can try our luck to get the boss evolvers and summon them in the mine we have access to. All mines should have different evolvers like Goblin Evolver, Taurus Evolver, etc and I would love to say 1 more thing that they should spawn only when we click the evolver on beacon

Reason(s):
So, the levels don't get too hard on people who don't have time and have IRL problems causing the bosses to spawn randomly at random times.TY!

Example(s):
Goblin Evolver, Ice Dragon Evolver, Goblin Evolver, etc.

Last edited:

JoeTheHyper

give him a +1 this needs to happen we always get excited when the chat says boss spawn but its in the last mine which no 1 can even go to.

gamerhugo07

Pika Member
+1 that would be so cool
also i have a few other suggestions for the boss system, should i put them here to regroup all boss suggestions on the same topic, or should i make another one ?

Last edited:

ir_n

The Pika
Hello PROUDGAMING,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Will make the tamer gkit useless, increasing the time inbetween boss spawns would counter your issue.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.