Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Boss DiSpawning And Lapis minion

Argus

The Bosses in mine world are Dispawning and sometimes we obtain progress on level sometimes it doesn't count and alot of players have been complaining about Bosses not spawning and even if they spawn they are either in high level cave
Which lower level players can't access we need staff to fix the problem so that we can level up otherwise I'm not playing next season
About the lapis minion it can't be upgraded then it's useless it barely produces anything I would like if I can upgrade my minions like minions are supposed to be upgraded

zekskitten

Great Reporter
The Bosses in mine world are Dispawning and sometimes we obtain progress on level sometimes it doesn't count and alot of players have been complaining about Bosses not spawning and even if they spawn they are either in high level cave
Which lower level players can't access we need staff to fix the problem so that we can level up otherwise I'm not playing next season
About the lapis minion it can't be upgraded then it's useless it barely produces anything I would like if I can upgrade my minions like minions are supposed to be upgraded
If you think it's a bug, then make a bug report here.