Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Boostups !

PS_GAMING

Pika Member
i think pika should give a booster for begginers like 50k exp some keys -(vote,epic and unique keys) some startup money 1-5b based on luck so provide them a pouch of money for that and spawners like rabbit and pigs these type of spawners .
i would like to describe it more if u want . If u want to know more just lemme know and i hope this suggestion would be really helpful to newbies .
Agree! ?

NotNecessary

Pika Member
not really sure on that..
what's the point of grinding if you can make alts just to get free keys, 50k exp, and billions of money?
some starters will start from nothing, and you may see them as the pros of opsky now lol.
plus, getting billions of money is totally unfair, you can buy all of the spawners by then like how villager spawner is only millions.

OP
OP
PS_GAMING

PS_GAMING

Pika Member
not really sure on that..
what's the point of grinding if you can make alts just to get free keys, 50k exp, and billions of money?
some starters will start from nothing, and you may see them as the pros of opsky now lol.
plus, getting billions of money is totally unfair, you can buy all of the spawners by then like how villager spawner is only millions.
hm brother agree to that i also feel like it would be unfair....hmmm but still pika can do some the things by their own thinking for players :)