Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Blocks disappearing

Mpli6

I'm sure you guys probably already got a lot of messages about this but in bedwars when I place down blocks too fast (not really that fast just holding place button) most of the time it lags back and I've gotten suffocated in a block before and have fallin' off bridges before or if I try to build over someone I cant because the blocks lag back!! Please Fix, Thank You...

NGaming

Great Reporter
I'm sure you guys probably already got a lot of messages about this but in bedwars when I place down blocks too fast (not really that fast just holding place button) most of the time it lags back and I've gotten suffocated in a block before and have fallin' off bridges before or if I try to build over someone I cant because the blocks lag back!! Please Fix, Thank You...
I think it's your ping because it never happened to me.

OP
OP
M

Mpli6

My internet is decent so i dont think that's the problem.

NGaming

Great Reporter
Not in ninja bridge but when i like try to god bridge or place blocks fast the blocks disappear.
Bruh 🤦🏻‍♂️You just said it happens when you hold right click and you god bridge by holding?

OP
OP
M

Mpli6

Bruh 🤦🏻‍♂️You just said it happens when you hold right click and you god bridge by holding?
god bridging is not done by just holding down the right button you need higher cps and i get about 13 cps by butterfly clicking and when i do that the blocks disappear.

NGaming

Great Reporter
god bridging is not done by just holding down the right button you need higher cps and i get about 13 cps by butterfly clicking and when i do that the blocks disappear.
I don't think it's possible to god-bridge like that, you can't go bridge with just 13 CPS, you will need more and if you butterfly continuously, the mouse will move a bit that will effect the god-bridge. There's no problem in the server, It's either your pc or internet. You should try using an ethernet cable, it will help.

NGaming

Great Reporter
Do you experience lagbacks? _________________ ______

Alexi02

Pika Lover
I think that this problem is caused by the high ping you are probably having with pika server

Polish3d

Legendary Pika
IGN
Polish3d
its either ur ping or the version you are playing on.

EvilThunderer

Pika Lover
I can GB with my lame 12-14 cps butterfly clicks for about 3-6 blocks.
You should try using an ethernet cable, it will help.
As NGaming said, try switching to a ethernet cable if you do not already have one.
If you press Tab you'll be able to see a network bar beside your name, send a screenshot of that.
Do you have any mods installed which can show you your ping? If so send a screenshot of that.

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
IGN
PeteZahHut/TheDynamicGamer
I can GB with my lame 12-14 cps butterfly clicks for about 3-6 blocks.

As NGaming said, try switching to a ethernet cable if you do not already have one.
If you press Tab you'll be able to see a network bar beside your name, send a screenshot of that.
Do you have any mods installed which can show you your ping? If so send a screenshot of that.
Imagine boasting. couldn't be me

Filter bad

OP
OP
M

Mpli6

I don't think it's possible to god-bridge like that, you can't go bridge with just 13 CPS, you will need more and if you butterfly continuously, the mouse will move a bit that will effect the god-bridge. There's no problem in the server, It's either your pc or internet. You should try using an ethernet cable, it will help.
I can god bridge in a single player world