Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars Blast-proof clay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neel103

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
Neel103​

Suggestion:
Blast-proof clay​

Detailed description:
Hello everyone!
I am suggesting to make clay blast proof so it has some actual use since its so expensive and a pickaxe and tnt is enough to destroy your defence in seconds.​

Reason(s):
It will give clay a use since pika network doesn't have any blast proof blocks I think clay will fit this specialty well.
It will very be welcomed in the pika fans games.​

NGaming

Great Reporter
Invisible pots are the worst idea to put into PikaNetwork due to large amounts of hackers, I wouldn't want to get bhopped by an invisible person or something besides they are WAY too overpowered. I didn't quite understand what you meant by "campers".
We are now able to kill campers because there is no blast proof glass, this suggestion is the only thing campers need. We are now able to kill campers by using tnts, but if this is added, that is not possible.
I know it is possible in solos or duos, but what if a whole team is camping in quads? This is make it harder to end games and games will become longer

crazysteve79

The Pika
its not about buying pickaxe there will be people standing there for killing and trying to stop you and there cases when you alone will be bad and traps more worse
Again, last layer clay is not an issue whatsoever, you can literally buy a wooden pickaxe which is 10 iron and break it instantly because clay is easy to break, especially when you get efficiency 1.

Hellific

Veteran
We are now able to kill campers because there is no blast proof glass, this suggestion is the only thing campers need. We are now able to kill campers by using tnts, but if this is added, that is not possible.
I know it is possible in solos or duos, but what if a whole team is camping in quads? This is make it harder to end games and games will become longer
I still didn't understand. We can kill the campers with or without blast proof clay. Right now we can use TNTs to kill them, we can use TNTs to kill them after as well.

NGaming

Great Reporter
I still didn't understand. We can kill the campers with or without blast proof clay. Right now we can use TNTs to kill them, we can use TNTs to kill them after as well.
I know they're campers but they have enough brain to know to back away a bit when there is TNT.

NGaming

Great Reporter
We can kill if there are one or two, what if all four are camping, with traps, sharp, prot and they are more in number + if they added blast proof clay, it would be impossible to destroy bed and kill them.

Hellific

Veteran
We can kill if there are one or two, what if all four are camping, with traps, sharp, prot and they are more in number + if they added blast proof clay, it would be impossible to destroy bed and kill them.
That depends on your skills and levels, you need to play smart and kill them in some way, or come with your teammates if you have any to destroy the bed. It really just depends on your skills, that doesn't have anything to do with blast proof clay. Do the same with them, not a big issue at all.

NGaming

Great Reporter
That depends on your skills and levels, you need to play smart and kill them in some way, or come with your teammates if you have any to destroy the bed. It really just depends on your skills, that doesn't have anything to do with blast proof clay. Do the same with them, not a big issue at all.
I 99% of the time solo queue, and it is impossible if they have kb sticks and traps even if you are skilled

Hellific

Veteran
I 99% of the time solo queue, and it is impossible if they have kb sticks and traps even if you are skilled
Nope, you need to use your brain and it's easy. Trust me, I have solo queued many times, I usually just get quite a lot of epearls and pots and easily kill them, nothing will change if blast proof clay comes into existance.

Anyway, I have no more intentions to continue this argument, it's just flooding the suggestion so this will be my last message.

Slomany

Pika Member
Ok this is kinda bad tbh no one use clay in solos or doubles mainly ppl use wood tbh

PsychoCell

+1 from me because clay has actually no use cuz its expensive and i have never seen any1 use it in a bedwars game

OP
OP
N

Neel103

Pika Member
You can't have access to emeralds everytime
Everyone please dont make this a big issue,
and in jartex netowork clay is blastproof and no issues appear as u stated above!!! ik its ur opinion but most around 8 to 9 people commented and only 2 dont like it sooooo yeah

NGaming

Great Reporter
Everyone please dont make this a big issue,
and in jartex netowork clay is blastproof and no issues appear as u stated above!!! ik its ur opinion but most around 8 to 9 people commented and only 2 dont like it sooooo yeah
2 don't like it doesn't mean it should be added
This is pika not jartex let it be original

OP
OP
N

Neel103

Pika Member
2 don't like it doesn't mean it should be added
This is pika not jartex let it be original
BRUH is not everything COPIED in pika network? Why dont w just remove the bedwars and skywars? they are not 'original'.
And out of 8 ppl 2 dont like it so the majority likes it. It is not original but it is a good addition. And if u are worrying to much about that pika should be original, make a thread and say remove every game mode accept survival since it is kind of "original". Oh and may i remind you, jartex network's owner and pika's owner are same. (I think)

Last edited:

FeareD_yt

Epic Pika
BRUH is not everything COPIED in pika network? Why dont w just remove the bedwars and skywars? they are not 'original'.
And out of 8 ppl 2 dont like it so the majority likes it. It is not original but it is a good addition. And if u are worrying to much about that pika should be original, make a thread and say remove every game mode accept survival since it is kind of "original". Oh and may i remind you, jartex network's owner and pika's owner are same. (I think)
Yeah Jartex and PikaNetwork Owners

Please enter a message with more than 6 words

NGaming

Great Reporter
If they remove bedwars and skywars pika will literally die, they are also changing all hypickle maps to make them original and it doesn't matter if both servers have the same owner it doesn't mean the servers should be a ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.