Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Blackmailing punishments

Status
Not open for further replies.

boonkiat16

Suggestion:
Blackmailing punishments

Detailed description:
Blackmailing.
force (someone) to do something by using threats or manipulating their feelings.

Blackmailing is a subject not to be joked around as it may cause unnecessary trouble or inconvenience to the other party and may inflict trauma or heavily affect ones emotions.

i would suggest having warns before a ban or even a perm ban depending on the gravity of the situation and how serious the actions

Gamemode / Platform:
All of the above

Reason(s):
i would like to make sure that players do not get blackmailed in game and suffer incidents that can be prevented but not predicted

Example(s):
examples such as players breaking minor rules such as inappropriate language, getting blackmailed by players who have screenshotted the words, phrases or sentences. Who would ask for in-game currency to not submit the evidence and not report the player breaking the minor rules. many other examples such as sexual harassment online and many other ways of blackmailing

Davidva

Veteran
I would say no.
I've got banned on the other server of the owners for blackmailing. This was unfair and taken out of context. This will always be a problem. As a staff you can most of the times not be sure about this.

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
I would say no.
I've got banned on the other server of the owners for blackmailing. This was unfair and taken out of context. This will always be a problem. As a staff you can most of the times not be sure about this.
I've been banned on another server for spamming my friend ''are you here?'' for 5 times.
Does that mean they should remove the rule about spamming? Because it can also be taken out out of context and be unfair...

Davidva

Veteran
I've been banned on another server for spamming my friend ''are you here?'' for 5 times.
Does that mean they should remove the rule about spamming? Because it can also be taken out out of context and be unfair...
No. I got banned because of one sentence of me treating to get me 40 euro. I worked for that and he never payed me.
That was the context and I got banned for that one sentence

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey boonkiat16,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.