Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned BedWars Black Champion Rank Colour

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Blunt

Pika Lover
Username:
Blunt​

Suggestion:
Black Champion Rank Colour​

Detailed description:
Self-explanatory title, I'm requesting for a black champion rank colour​

Reason(s):
Because it looks good​

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter
+1

Hello Blunt, thank you for creating this suggestion in order to make server a better place for everyone.
After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Upvote it.
Keep suggesting more good suggestions to improve our network.

Feeqz

Epic Pika
+1

Hello Blunt,

I sincerely appreciate your effort in creating this suggestion to enhance our server and create a better environment for everyone. After carefully reviewing your proposal, I am pleased to inform you that I have decided to Upvote it.
Please continue to share your valuable ideas and suggestions to further improve our network. Together, we can make this community even better for all its members. Thank you once again for your contribution!

Lucky_

Legendary Pika
+1
Black colour will good and cool for champion rank.

Doofile

Banned
Pika network is known for its racial discrimination towards the coloured people, therefore this will never be implemented.

Silver Wing

The Pika
Since the rank is literally called "Champion", gold would be better but that would be too similar to Titan.
So the next best thing is red.

Moreover, black doesn't look good in normal minecraft text or tab screens and is hard to read whereas red or other brighter color looks good and easier to read.

Some_Matej

Great Reporter
Hello Blunt, thank you for creating this suggestion in order to make server a better place for everyone.
After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Downvote due to the following reason(s):

In my opinion Red color better fit Champion rank.

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
cuz i am racist
and also that black colour in pika text as silver said
is not visible
it will be hard to read the names of the poeple with da rank