Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Better Waiting lobby for Bedwars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
mumkeybanana

Suggestion:
Better Waiting lobby for Bedwars

Detailed description:
New Bedwars waiting lobby, because the old one currently is kinda boring and needs a little makeover​

Reason(s):
It kinda makes the game feel very old and with a new waiting lobby makes the game a little good cause everyone gets to go in circles while waiting and while looking at the new waiting lobby when they're joining a game​

Example(s):
Like the one in Hypixel, and I'm not saying like actually using that one, personally I would use it as reference

Ronii_

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
mumkeybanana

Suggestion:
Better Waiting lobby for Bedwars

Detailed description:
New Bedwars waiting lobby, because the old one currently is kinda boring and needs a little makeover

Reason(s):
It kinda makes the game feel very old and with a new waiting lobby makes the game a little good cause everyone gets to go in circles while waiting and while looking at the new waiting lobby when they're joining a game

Example(s):
Like the one in Hypixel, and I'm not saying like actually using that one, personally I would use it as reference
bro I made this exact suggestion yesterday, did you just copy it lol

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
This is a predefined message to bypass this annoying filter
I agree

NpGamingBoy

Legendary Pika
IGN
NpGamingBoy
Agreed with the suggestion. They added new maps so just changing the waiting lobby to a better one should't be that painful.

Hellific

Veteran
IGN
Hellific
Hello MumkeyBanana67,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.