Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Better Nick Command

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
Username:
ZekromXD​

Suggestion:
Better Nick Command​

Detailed description:
Hello there, I have a suggestion regarding the /nick command.

As you may know, whenever we nick and queue a game, Some people just use the command
/p invite (username) to check if someone is nicked or not. I’ve faced this problem quite a lot especially when I snipe people.
So I want them to add this small change.

Example Nick - xXfortniteXx
So let’s assume I joined a game nicked and someone did /p inv xXfortniteXx.
It usually gives error message like -
Player is currently not online”
And with that, someone can find if you are nicked.
If they replace this above message with -

“xXfortniteXx is not accepting party invites”
^ This message usually appear when someone have their party requests disabled from settings. So, people who are trying to hunt nicks will think them as a player with party invites disabled.
It must be same for the /friends command too, like “player have their friends requests disabled”
Also, any other commands or methods such as spamming the “tab” key etc to find nick must be prevented.I’m not sure about this one but I think when you write half name like Zekr and press the “tab” key, It’ll complete the name automatically and will make it ZekromXD. But maybe for nicks that wont work.
So do like nicks get completed after pressing the “tab” key just like other players.

Thanks.

Reason(s):
Mentioned above​

Example(s):
Mentioned above.​

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I mean i see no reason to deny that. But 99% ppl use /find not /p inv as @_-_-_-_ mentioned.

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Also some small unnoticed things, if u r nicked as non, u will always be lowest in tab in waiting lobby. If as vip, you will be lowest in vip ranks etc. Nicks position should also be randomised in tab. Maybe add this to ur suggestion .

OP
OP
ZekromXD

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
Also some small unnoticed things, if u r nicked as non, u will always be lowest in tab in waiting lobby. If as vip, you will be lowest in vip ranks etc. Nicks position should also be randomised in tab. Maybe add this to ur suggestion .
oh I never paid that much attention to it. Thanks, I'll add this too

stupxd

Java Developer
Developer
Hello ZekromXD,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • No
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.