Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Better Leveling System

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuazTPM

Minecraft Username:
MuazTPM

Suggestion:
Better Leveling System

Detailed description:
I want new tiers with leveling up in bed wars! Like either every 5 or 10 levels you get a new rank (Not a Donator rank) but you get like a 'Prestige' rank something like 'Warrior I' , 'Warrior II' (I just gave a bit of an example, I hope you guys could add a cooler name!) and a new color like 'rainbows, etc...' would be amazing! Especially when if you claim a new rank, The ding sound or the cash collecting sounds will definitely be more satisfying for the Members! I hope this feature gets added!​

Reason(s):
I really want this to be added as the current leveling system is a bit plain and not that appealing to the eyes! A lot of people get bored of the leveling system as its just numbers and colors every 5 levels! If new leveling system was added? Then people would be more Intrigued to play bed wars more and would love to hear satisfying sounds during Prestige!​

Example(s):
Example: 'You have reached Pika Level 50! Congratulations for 'GOD' Prestige III! somewhere along those lines! Thanks!

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
[BGCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]+0.5[/BGCOLOR]
I kinda like it, but the current one is good enough i think

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
and i think it is kinda copying from other server?

NGaming

Great Reporter
ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
MuazTPM

Suggestion:
Better Leveling System

Detailed description:
I want new tiers with leveling up in bed wars! Like either every 5 or 10 levels you get a new rank (Not a Donator rank) but you get like a 'Prestige' rank something like 'Warrior I' , 'Warrior II' (I just gave a bit of an example, I hope you guys could add a cooler name!) and a new color like 'rainbows, etc...' would be amazing! Especially when if you claim a new rank, The ding sound or the cash collecting sounds will definitely be more satisfying for the Members! I hope this feature gets added!

Reason(s):
I really want this to be added as the current leveling system is a bit plain and not that appealing to the eyes! A lot of people get bored of the leveling system as its just numbers and colors every 5 levels! If new leveling system was added? Then people would be more Intrigued to play bed wars more and would love to hear satisfying sounds during Prestige!

Example(s):
Example: 'You have reached Pika Level 50! Congratulations for 'GOD' Prestige III! somewhere along those lines! Thanks!
-1 not needed cuz current one is ok

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello MuazTPM,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • Negative feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.