Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Better level rewards

Omarwastaken

Pika Member
Username:
fujinyt​

Suggestion:
Better level rewards​

Detailed description:
So playing pika network either skywars or bedwars is fun and good fr but someone whos level 70+ is getting each level in a huge amount of time and then what, i get 2 normal mystery boxes level rewards should become better like more coins or godly mystery boxes, would be really rewarding for high leveled people when they lvl up everytime

thanks.​

Reason(s):
Me as a player in the 90s each level of the 90s take like 50 hours (no break) to get it so we should get better rewards for that, like the 2 mystery boxes i get is something terrible i can 100x more than that reward within the lvl itself

It doesn’t actually count as a reward when it’s the 2 mystery box thing fr lol​

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter
I completely agree with that. I think level rewards are just really unfair, specially when I realize that for example: level 8 and 62 have the same rewards (Common mystery box), only difference is 1 box.

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
i completely agree with that its so sad to grind a levels only to get a random colour on your name or a box or two which proceeds to give u a head which u have already and thus giving u like 50 coins which u could get by playing a game or two
but i think this is already been suggested (not sure)

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika

Aeqlian

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Hello Omarwastaken,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!