Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Better Late Than Never

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChairmanSB

Veteran
So hello my fellow pikacrafters it has been a long time since i became part of this server and never didIi once introduce myself here so here it is.

Not gonna give out my real name and sorry for the long read ahead :p

So my IRL nickname is Chairman and i am 21 turning 22 on October from the Philippines, I graduated as a magna cum laude (2nd overall in the graduation batch) and a certified engineer and currently taking up my second engineering degree while working at the same time

You may ask me why my IGN is ChairmanSB and here is the reason why, so i was the chairman of our course organization and all of my friends started calling me Chairman which the other students heard and it stuck ever since. The SB in the end is a reminder for me of where i started it all on this server and that is Skyblock and not Starbucks :p

So a brief history of me before being and during my staff stay,

I was a Skypaladin donator on classic skyblock for about 4 or 5 months before i applied as a staff member and during that time of being a donator I started helping out players with the best way i can; if it is by giving them spare blocks i have or by helping them make a cobble gen or etc, to sponsoring massive money giveaways since i had a really OP squid farm at that time. My main goal was that other players have a good time as well on the server that i loved and that was what inspired me to become a staff member.

I applied to be part of the staff team as a Non PvP helper assigned to classic skyblock on October 26 2016 and was accepted on November 6 2016. The first few days of my Trial-Helper stage were like whoa this is a lot of work to be honest and the amount of players that became mad for being issued a warning for breaking the rules was surprising, but what really motivated me to continue was seeing how much fun the players were having because no one was breaking the rules.

I have risen through the ranks of the staff team through hard work and dedication and here i am today as an admin of this server where I loved playing and meeting new people. This server has done so much for me and i wanted to bring that kind of enjoyment to the players of the server.

The main question i get from players is "what keeps you from leaving the staff team when you don't even get payed?" and my answer is a simple quote i found a long time ago "Being of service to others is what brings true happiness" & "To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity"

This two (2) quotes are the most important things that i follow in doing not just in everyday work but i bring it into the server as well.

Thanks for reading and hope you learned something about me :p

@Thepoisonivyy @MECHAME @xRubyMC my noobs from skyblock that i will never forget <3

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
Senpai Chairyy, regardless of what you say, SB will still stand for starbucks <3

MrBas666

Veteran
So hello my fellow pikacrafters it has been a long time since i became part of this server and never didIi once introduce myself here so here it is.

Not gonna give out my real name and sorry for the long read ahead :p

So my IRL nickname is Chairman and i am 21 turning 22 on October from the Philippines, I graduated as a magna cum laude (2nd overall in the graduation batch) and a certified engineer and currently taking up my second engineering degree while working at the same time

You may ask me why my IGN is ChairmanSB and here is the reason why, so i was the chairman of our course organization and all of my friends started calling me Chairman which the other students heard and it stuck ever since. The SB in the end is a reminder for me of where i started it all on this server and that is Skyblock and not Starbucks :p

So a brief history of me before being and during my staff stay,

I was a Skypaladin donator on classic skyblock for about 4 or 5 months before i applied as a staff member and during that time of being a donator I started helping out players with the best way i can; if it is by giving them spare blocks i have or by helping them make a cobble gen or etc, to sponsoring massive money giveaways since i had a really OP squid farm at that time. My main goal was that other players have a good time as well on the server that i loved and that was what inspired me to become a staff member.

I applied to be part of the staff team as a Non PvP helper assigned to classic skyblock on October 26 2016 and was accepted on November 6 2016. The first few days of my Trial-Helper stage were like whoa this is a lot of work to be honest and the amount of players that became mad for being issued a warning for breaking the rules was surprising, but what really motivated me to continue was seeing how much fun the players were having because no one was breaking the rules.

I have risen through the ranks of the staff team through hard work and dedication and here i am today as an admin of this server where I loved playing and meeting new people. This server has done so much for me and i wanted to bring that kind of enjoyment to the players of the server.

The main question i get from players is "what keeps you from leaving the staff team when you don't even get payed?" and my answer is a simple quote i found a long time ago "Being of service to others is what brings true happiness" & "To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity"

This two (2) quotes are the most important things that i follow in doing not just in everyday work but i bring it into the server as well.

Thanks for reading and hope you learned something about me :p

@Thepoisonivyy @MECHAME @xRubyMC my noobs from skyblock that i will never forget <3

lmao that banner tho, gotto love my pink as hell skin x)

Side_Swipe

Veteran
A late intro deserves a late welcome! ;) Thanks for posting and look forward to seeing you ingame sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.