Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Better Key Crate Rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

UrJustBad

Suggestion:
Better Key Crate Rewards

Detailed description:
Add Better rewards cause like their is no excitement when opening a key..and your most likely going to get something you wont be needing.

Reason(s):
When I get like a epic or Unique key or sometimes a Godly Key I'm certain i'm going to get something bad, It's just like Why have normal or enchanted golden apples in the crate.. I Just want to have better chances of getting something good and not something that doesn't benefit me

Example(s):
I opened 64 Vote keys and kept getting golden apples and vote armor. For like a new player the armor is good but for like the most part... the things in there are pretty much useless

Outscale

Banned
Yeah, i totally agree i opened like 2 stack of vote keys, 15 epic keys and 1 godly key and best thing i got was a Zombie Pigman Spawner..
You should totally make better rewards (atleast for godly crate)

Luppeeyz

Banned
Suggestion:
Better Key Crate Rewards

Detailed description:
Add Better rewards cause like their is no excitement when opening a key..and your most likely going to get something you wont be needing.

Reason(s):
When I get like a epic or Unique key or sometimes a Godly Key I'm certain i'm going to get something bad, It's just like Why have normal or enchanted golden apples in the crate.. I Just want to have better chances of getting something good and not something that doesn't benefit me

Example(s):
I opened 64 Vote keys and kept getting golden apples and vote armor. For like a new player the armor is good but for like the most part... the things in there are pretty much useless
+1

StoPizza

Veteran
Suggestion:
Better Key Crate Rewards

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

Example(s):

Sorry but vote keys aren't suppose to give you a high chance of getting something good. I've opened over 18 stacks of vote keys and accept some godly keys and maybe some fix / nick vouchers. I got none. But I am ok with that only because they are not worth that much, keys that you can get 6 of them daily by voting not suppose to bless you with goodies. This is why SkyBlock is a pay 2 win, if you will give better rewards to the Vote Keys, what rewards can you give to Godly and Unique? And I know there are rewards that you can add but people already bought the keys for real life money, its unfair for those players like me.

Also, now vote keys are around 6M each but they used to be 800K/1M max. Just for you to know.

OP
OP
UrJustBad

UrJustBad

I can understand on where you're saying on about the Vote crates but im saying they should remove things and or add better things to the crates and like make the vote crate a little better like for example the godly crate has 128 gapples and 265 normal golden apples and to be honest no one would want to get them and also enchant golden apples come with the kit that you get when ranking up. and im like confused but are you talking about SkyBlock or OpFaction Crates or like both...

StoPizza

Veteran
I can understand on where you're saying on about the Vote crates but im saying they should remove things and or add better things to the crates and like make the vote crate a little better like for example the godly crate has 128 gapples and 265 normal golden apples and to be honest no one would want to get them and also enchant golden apples come with the kit that you get when ranking up. and im like confused but are you talking about SkyBlock or OpFaction Crates or like both...
No.
It’s not fair to the players who bought the keys for real money.

OP
OP
UrJustBad

UrJustBad

If they got something bad from the keys they bought it’s not their fault but more or less cause of the crate rewards

OP
OP
UrJustBad

UrJustBad

Better rewards = Happy People
Bad rewards = UnHappy People
Basically what I’m saying but you making it difficult

fawfgaw

The Pika
The bigger chance of getting better things in crates the more people are going to get those items and that could effect the economy of the gamemode in a bad way.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey UrJustBad,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.