Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Best Player

Galaxes

Pika Lover
I vote for Titan12. With his awesome skybase building and bow skills he always wins the games when I go against him. I always get mad cuz I never win against him. He was actually the #1 in highest ws lb but he has a beef with the whole staff team so they wiped him cuz staff were so mad that they were always getting wrecked by Titan12's words. So if you get into their game I highly suggest u to dodge cuz they will %90 flawless u.

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
as @zSeann was on the lifetime lbs for too much time I would say it could be him but as he doesn't play a lot these days(I assume) so it may not be updated to currennt scenario.

zSeann

Legendary Pika
as @zSeann was on the lifetime lbs for too much time I would say it could be him but as he doesn't play a lot these days(I assume) so it may not be updated to currennt scenario.
Very well said and you are correct, I don't play that much as before anymore :)

SmtGamer

Banned
Who's the best skywars player? Patolunix maybe?
SmtGamer for sure
Sometimes i am too good
Sometimes i throw alot
And not everyone is the best since even the best players on lbs can just throw

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
If I open my old laptop, I will find Patolunix unranked at level 20 or so.
I have ss of almost destroying full pato team back when he was grinding leaderboards (the thing is we were on a bridge and I knocked 3 of them in void but the ss if after i respawn so it seems I had a fair 1v3 )

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
I have ss of almost destroying full pato team back when he was grinding leaderboards (the thing is we were on a bridge and I knocked 3 of them in void but the ss if after i respawn so it seems I had a fair 1v3 )
Do you still have the ss?

Tihispap

Great Reporter
I have won panas1 & Apocalypsefire2 in a 2v2

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Do you still have the ss?
I believe I do have it somewhere in my discord dms but I don't remember from which account ... if its in one of my disabled account the chances of retrieval are low
I sent it to a person who was in the team with pato

zSeann

Legendary Pika
To be fair, killing the player a few times in some random mode doesn’t make you necessarily better tho! Unless, you are talking about a 1v1 situation in Practice or something. 😉

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
To be fair, killing the player a few times in some random mode doesn’t make you necessarily better tho! Unless, you are talking about a 1v1 situation in Practice or something. 😉
Yes ofc i never claim to be better than Plato
And the fact that I was hyped after killing his team shows that I see him as one of the best and hold him in high regards
I hope my previous msgs do not create any misunderstanding.