Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Best Bedwars Defence For Bedwars

hand_combo

Pika Lover
hey i am a level 46 noob and i wanna say that i wanna teach some average/noobs like come on
lets hope in to it.....

1#Fast Rush Defence
This Defence is the Best for Solos
First get 4 Iron and Put wool on every side of the bed and press shift and place the 2 blocks on the bed

maxresdefault.jpg

2#Hotdog Bed Defence
This Defence is the Best for Dous
First get 4 gold and buy wood Then put them on the bed normaly and a double it (image below) and put wool

2020-05-27_20.34.31.png

3#Butterfly Bed Defence
Get 24 iron and 4 gold and Buy Endstone and Wood Now put the Endstone normally and double it sideways and put wood on the plce empty like this :

download.jpg but glass is not in pika network and i will recommend to use wood

Last edited:

Anuly

Veteran
About the second defence, I'm pretty sure sandwich bed defence as show below

1630824066182.png

or this one ( I dont know the name of it)
1630824146908.png
are some better alternatives

OP
OP
hand_combo

hand_combo

Pika Lover
yes,these are the better cause u have to kill the first rush and if u do this every one will have an axe after first rush and firstly they will have to break wool but i will be slower if they have a wooden axe so ye and the second defence he sended is that to break 1 wool and 1 wood to break the bed and it will be so good so he is right :) .Main part is that these bed defence is made my fizzy......

NGaming

Great Reporter
Don't use purpled thumbnail, use gb80's when he said no bed defense is the best bed defense

Dytel

Banned
Best defense is putting the normal 1 layer wool defense plus putting an extra 4 wool blocks on the front like its an extended version of the original one, I always do that and it fools thy enemies

CarrotGamingYT

Legendary Pika
Best defense is putting the normal 1 layer wool defense plus putting an extra 4 wool blocks on the front like its an extended version of the original one, I always do that and it fools thy enemies
Not really. You need 16 wood and 64 wool for the GANG defence

davethecool

Nice Advice. Someday It Might Be Useful To The ''People Who Just Started Bedwars''

NoobieChips

Pika Lover
great guides, even though im not a bed defender myself this could be useful to the newbies!

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
yes,these are the better cause u have to kill the first rush and if u do this every one will have an axe after first rush and firstly they will have to break wool but i will be slower if they have a wooden axe so ye and the second defence he sended is that to break 1 wool and 1 wood to break the bed and it will be so good so he is right :) .Main part is that these bed defence is made my fizzy......
yeah sure man the bed defense is made my fizzy... ( jk lol )

SheDX

Epic Pika
Well the best defense for me would be endstone(first layer), wood(2nd layer), and wool. I wont recommend clay cuz its just too expensive and also takes so much time to get but yeah you can use it on a really sweaty match

LivingLegendOP

Epic Pika
hey i am a level 46 noob and i wanna say that i wanna teach some average/noobs like come on
lets hope in to it.....

1#Fast Rush Defence
This Defence is the Best for Solos
First get 4 Iron and Put wool on every side of the bed and press shift and place the 2 blocks on the bed

View attachment 30626

2#Hotdog Bed Defence
This Defence is the Best for Dous
First get 4 gold and buy wood Then put them on the bed normaly and a double it (image below) and put wool

View attachment 30627

3#Butterfly Bed Defence
Get 24 iron and 4 gold and Buy Endstone and Wood Now put the Endstone normally and double it sideways and put wood on the plce empty like this :

View attachment 30628 but glass is not in pika network and i will recommend to use wood
Nice dude I also do the same strategy 😜