Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Being accused of hacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brycetheman

My username is Brycetheman i started playing op factions 2 a couple weeks ago and now i am champion, i am being accused of hacks just because i am good at pvp. I've been pvping for years and i use haste on this server so i can kill people very quickly, my mcmmo stats are very high and i can jitter click, these are some reasons why it may seem I'm hacking. But most of all I'm being accused of hacks just because i am killing them. i just want to say that I don't hack and i never will. I might start recording when i pvp just to prove that i don't hack and to prove that i am being acused of hacks. Now a days good pvpers are being banned for "hacks" and the hackers are just left alone.

OnelKing21

Rare Pika
me too im good at pvping and alot of people reported me and i got banned for hacks :(

RandyDandy

Veteran
Don't worry of being hackusated, it won't affect anything, you won't get banned by being hackusated. If you do accuse someone for hacking, don't hesitate to contact staff through discord pm, teamspeak, or ingame by using the command /helpop [msg] so we can notice you. Or just record them yourself and then report them here

Service by,
MasterDandy

Old_Prophet

The Pika
What is also important, is that when someone accuses you of hacking, you can report them !! Accusation of hacking is illegal, and punishable.

Status
Not open for further replies.