Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Being able to talk in fac/ally chat while being muted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazysteve79

The Pika
Username:
crazysteve79

Suggestion:
Being able to talk in fac/ally chat while being muted.

Detailed description:
Howdie pika crafters,

So as we know that when we are muted, we can still talk in p chat (minigames) as it's private chat so I wanted to suggest making it that we can chat in faction chat and ally chat also in opfaction.

Reason(s):
1-It's a private chat it won't affect the gameplay.

2-it will be easy to communicate for muted people instead of changing tittles or using f announcement to talk

3-F chat is the same as P chat so we should be able to talk in both

Example(s):

allowing us to talk in /f c f and /f c a || Here is an ss of me trying to speak in public chat while muted but can still speak in p chat​

View: https://imgur.com/a/MOwCxxd

here is the ss of me trying to talk in opfactions /f c f while being muted

OP
OP
crazysteve79

crazysteve79

The Pika
NOTE- I have made suggestion again since it wasn't planned last year. Looking forward to a positive response. also if wondering why - votes than stresi voted from 5 alts

Last edited:

ItZiiko_

Legendary Pika
This would be usefull to communicate with other factions members, public chat has nothing to do with factions chat, plus if you can talk in party chat why you can't talk on factions one this makes nonsense, anyways +1

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
Hello crazysteve79,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not going to happen.
  • Just don't break rules and you're good.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.