Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Practice Being able to select map for a specific event.

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
IGN
MAX11
Username:
MAX11​

Suggestion:
Being able to select map for a specific event.​

Detailed description:
So for example if we start a new event of pearlfight. We should be able to select a map of it on which the event would be held.like there are some maps which are liked more then other maps so it must be fair that the 1 who is doing event should be able to select a map for all the maps of that gamemode.​

Reason(s):
The reason
So it's probably like a private game so why not let them select a map on which they want to play there event on. Small change but also a needee 1.​

bowquet

Epic Pika
+1, sure why not. it's really not that major and I don't really believe many players will use it, but could be useful for some maps that players camp on

FlexingBot

Banned
IGN
FlexingBot
I'll upvote it because I would like to see it get implemented BUT read below.....

If you play bedwars you know how trash map selecting is there, if it's the same way in practice then hell naw I'm out